Many many more autographs for my charity auction...

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
kittypuss
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Many many more autographs for my charity auction...

Post by kittypuss »

Brownie wrote:
Ryco11757 wrote:Brad pitt and Jolie does not look authentic.
Agreed. A few on there look fake.
I did not ask for and do not appreciate comments regards authenticity. You do not know if they are real or not, because you were not present when the pictures were signed. The person who gave them to me told me they were signed in person at premieres and other locations, and as he has been kind enough to donate to my charity event I trust that he would not mislead me.

However, I will not be guarrenteeing 100% authenticity to persons bidding on them, because I have no proof either way
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

kittypuss wrote:
Brownie wrote:
I did not ask for and do not appreciate comments regards authenticity. You do not know if they are real or not, because you were not present when the pictures were signed. The person who gave them to me told me they were signed in person at premieres and other locations, and as he has been kind enough to donate to my charity event I trust that he would not mislead me.

However, I will not be guarrenteeing 100% authenticity to persons bidding on them, because I have no proof either way
Some of us know a bit about authenticy. Some of us seen Jolie autograph many, many times as well as i. i'm telling you right now, this does not look authentic at all.
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

kittypuss wrote:
Brownie wrote:

I can offer my opinion as I have obtained some of the celebrities on your list IP. Whether you're selling these for a charity or not, does not negate the fact that you have blatant forgeries and someone will end up spending good money for them.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
ducklover101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ducklover101 »

I know it's bidding and I know that the highest bidder gets it but what I don't know is how much the first bid is. Does it start at 1 cent or anything else?
I can not post pictures of my successes or failures. I do not have a scanner.
kittypuss
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kittypuss »

ducklover101 wrote:I know it's bidding and I know that the highest bidder gets it but what I don't know is how much the first bid is. Does it start at 1 cent or anything else?
Hi,
I think I will probably be setting a minimum bid of £5 per photo on the night but not confirmed at this time. Hope that helps :-)

and regards the authenticity sideline : I'm sure it says in the rules somewhere you aren't allowed to comment regards this especially if the original poster asks you not to.
I trust in the generousity of the person who gave them to me. Unless you can give 100% proof either way (which you can't without seeing the photo itself) then please just keep your opinions to your self because I asked you not to comment regards authenticity. Thanks
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

kittypuss wrote:
ducklover101 wrote:I know it's bidding and I know that the highest bidder gets it but what I don't know is how much the first bid is. Does it start at 1 cent or anything else?
Hi,
I think I will probably be setting a minimum bid of £5 per photo on the night but not confirmed at this time. Hope that helps :-)

and regards the authenticity sideline : I'm sure it says in the rules somewhere you aren't allowed to comment regards this especially if the original poster asks you not to.
I trust in the generousity of the person who gave them to me. Unless you can give 100% proof either way (which you can't without seeing the photo itself) then please just keep your opinions to your self because I asked you not to comment regards authenticity. Thanks

Nodody appreciates honesty. Go ahead and cheat people out of money, you'll just become one of the hundreds who do it everyday on eBay. Take care.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

i'm pretty sure it is a rule to sell fake autographs. "do not comment on authenticy" does not apply
Were trying to help people out by not getting ripped off!
notcarlysimon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notcarlysimon »

if youre selling i think its a good idea to get opinions on authenticity before selling, imo, charity or not the buyer thinks theyre getting the real deal, just my opinion
kittypuss
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kittypuss »

Ryco11757 wrote:i'm pretty sure it is a rule to sell fake autographs. "do not comment on authenticy" does not apply
Were trying to help people out by not getting ripped off!

I will not be cheating people out of money, I will not be claiming they are authentic because I can not prove either way : and neither can you.

Details of where the autographs came from will be displayed with the photos on the night and people can decide if they want to buy it or not

at no point do I intend to Intentionally con people

if it makes you happy I won't sell the jolie one
it's sad that you people have no trust: why would someone donate a fake to a charity auction
ducklover101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ducklover101 »

kittypuss wrote:
Hi,

I live in America and I don't know how to incorperate American money into Euros. Could you tell me how much 5 Euros is in American money? Thanks! :razz:
I can not post pictures of my successes or failures. I do not have a scanner.