Bad experience with iconographs!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bad experience with iconographs!!

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

I am soooooo angry right now its unbeliveable....i won 2 photos on there online auction the other day, spent $100 on a signed titanic cast shot which i really wanted, when it came today it was different to the one pictured!! different leo and kate sigs which to me dont look good at all!! also part of them are signed in the dark when the picture on there auction wasnt! i have emailed them and am waiting a reply....surely they cant do this..what makes me even madder is that they sent them by fed ex which means big import charges! i warn everyone to stay away from this ONCE great company..i will try and post a scan up later to show you guys

Daniel
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bad experience with iconographs!!

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Be SURE to grade them on ebay in the 5 star ratings in item as described & shipping charges then as 1 stars...and communication if they dont respond back.

If a seller gets more than 2% of their ratings over 12 months in the 1 & 2 star section, ebay will suspend them.
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bad experience with iconographs!!

Post by HappinessStan »

Hi Daniel

I'd firstly wait to (a) see what they have to say for themselves, and (b) calm down a bit.

Assuming you paid by PayPal, open a dispute, which will enable all communication to be carried out through their portal and there will be a record of it.

If they don't sort it out for you, and if challenged, maintain in your correspondence that the item is not what you bought and paid for, and remind them as often as necessary that not only do you require the item that you paid for but you will also expect them to arrange pickup of the incorrect item. As long as the error is at their end then they will be responsible for any return postage in addition to giving you a full refund, and if this involves your being inconvenienced then depending on how angry you're still feeling you may want to suggest a goodwill payment for that as well.

If your PayPal payment was made through a credit card then you have additional protection, if it was paid from an existing balance or a debit card then it might be not quite so straightforward.

Good luck, it may be an honest mistake. Wait to hear what they have to say, but keep calm and be firm.