IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARPET

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
flejgn44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARPET

Post by flejgn44 »

http://img827.imageshack.us/g/danbyrdeasya109.jpg/

I was there at the premiere red carpet of the movie "Easy A" last Sept 13, 2010 at Graumann's Chinese Theater. I obtained autographs from Emma Stone, Penn Badgely and Dan Byrd, who graciously signed the photos i brought. Emma and Penn are the only two stars who went to greet the fans and sign autographs on the other side of the street. I got Dan Byrd's autograph when i saw him walking towards where i stand after the premiere. Aly Michalka probably was not in a good mood that night, she only stopped to sign once, didnt bother to smile or wave at fans as she walk past them, as if they dont exist. No offense meant to Aly and her fans. Her sister Amanda was the opposite, waving and smiling at fans, graciously posing for pictures with them.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARP

Post by Heyheyyou »

I saw that with Taylor I mean on the Ustream live stream. She ignored the host and just waved and didn't seem into it except for posing for pics on the redcarpet. Don't get me wrong I love Taylor but she seemed kinda uninterested.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Heyheyyou wrote:I saw that with Taylor I mean on the Ustream live stream. She ignored the host and just waved and didn't seem into it except for posing for pics on the redcarpet. Don't get me wrong I love Taylor but she seemed kinda uninterested.
Whose taylor?
Congrats, I love emma stone! I wrote to her vv recently,no luck though.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Yeah,
Though I didn't attend. I heard from other's that security was telling the celebrities not to come over due to our "buddy" Redbull being there. Emma. Penn, and Dan arrived and apparently started to come across the street before security could pass the word onto them. That's probably the reason why Aly and Aj didn't come over or sign much. I tell you this Redbull is really causing us fans problems getting our own photos signed. I really, really dispise this guy. He's really hurting this hobby.
Congrats anyway flejgn44! At least you got who you wanted. I have never seen you before out here. First time? Visiting?
Last edited by bud simpson on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Taylor Swift.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

:roll: Redbull on the prowl again eh? I don't think Taylor knew about our buddy. She has been kinda funny with signings lately. Someone saw her at the VMAs and her people quickly pulled her away so with Taylor it is always a gamble. It's ashame she has gotten so popular I want to meet her someday. Swift yes.....
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

bud simpson wrote:Taylor Swift.
Ah right, thanks {up} Is she in the movie?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

No. She's probably just friends with Emma Stone and she was there to support her movie.
Heyheyyou.
Taylor might not know Redbull but security does. That's all that matters. Just so long as security has a grudge against Red they will purposely tell the celebrity and deter them away from him.
The reason why Taylor has changed is summed up in one word........EBAY. The dealers have simply ruined her.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!!
You are so lucky!!
Penn Badgley rocks ;)
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

True,True......Ebayers, Collecters have scared off Taylor which stinks for the fans like myself and many others. I wonder why Amanda Bynes wasn't at the premiere. I heard she wasn't unless I am mistaken....