Daniel Craig Success!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daniel Craig Success!!!

Post by army*gurl »

I am so happy right now :mrgreen: I never thought that I would get anything back, but here it is!!! I sent an e-mail to the New Mexico Movie Production company a while back, asking if they pass fan mail off to the actors of "Cow Boys & Aliens". I got a reply back that said they would accept fan mail but can't gaurentee that the actors would get it. I took a gamble & it paid off!

Sent: 21 August 2010, 2 5x7 photos and an index card
Received: 13 September 2010, a 4x7 photo from Mr. Craig. I didn't get my photos back but that's okay because his one is better :lol: I printed the ones I sent to him.

It says: "To Melissa / Love Daniel Craig"

Addy used:
Daniel Craig
"Cow Boys & Aliens" Update on 14 Sept 2010: (New Mexico addy no longer Valid / filming moved to Universal Studios, California until end of September)

Note: the return postal stamp says Santa Clarita, California. But I did send it to New Mexico.

Hopefully I'll get a reply from the other actors from the cast :mrgreen: {up} {up} {up}
Last edited by army*gurl on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"When in doubt, faint." Keira Knightley
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Craig Success!!!

Post by Brownie »

AWesome success! Glad to see he's still signing VV! Congrats! {up}

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats!! He is a very good actor. Do you know if the address is still valid?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by army*gurl »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats!! He is a very good actor. Do you know if the address is still valid?
hey Jaffer, IMDB still shows that they are filming. the movie started filming back in July 2010. i think that it might still be vaild. but you can e-mail the new mexico production office to find out the status of the film. the e-mail is located under the "Currently Filming" tab, "New Mexico." it's the one that I used to ask if they pass on fan mail...good luck & hope you receive the same success from this address ;-)

btw, harrsion ford, olivia wilde, sam rockwell among others are also linked to the film ;-)
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by army*gurl »

hmm...i don't know why anyone would remove the address? :lol: lol i found it here on fanmail, so that was uncalled for! and it's not like it's a home adress or anything. come on peeps -- it's posted right in this forum, right under "Currently Filming". :? but whatever!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

army*gurl wrote:hmm...i don't know why anyone would remove the address? :lol: lol i found it here on fanmail, so that was uncalled for! and it's not like it's a home adress or anything. come on peeps -- it's posted right in this forum, right under "Currently Filming". :? but whatever!
Having read the forum rules,unless I am badly mistaken, the moderator has NO RIGHT,,repeat, no right to forcibly remove the addy. Whoever did it seems to be off on their own tangent,because as far as I know posting an address is meant to be compulsary.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
jenny86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jenny86 »

Great success!!! Congrats!!! I like him as Bond! :) You must be really happy to get it.
Favourite autographs: Alain Delon, Colin Firth, Guillaume Canet, Sean Bean, Michael Welch, Tyler Hilton, Daniel Craig, Enrique Iglesias, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Ed Westwick, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattinson, Jim Sturgess, Emma Watson, David Villa, Orlando Bloom, Ian Somerhalder

DaMiAn1407
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DaMiAn1407 »

Congrats {up} Great success :)
Visit my blog: http://nitek-stars.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jE2nagoew

Favourites Autographs: Lucy Liu, Uma Thurman, Andie MacDowell, Eva Green, Jennifer Connelly, Dido, P!NK, Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin...

Favourites IP: Rose McGowan, Jay Delano, Katerine, Arash, Vanessa Lancaster (TOUCH AND GO), Lou Bega, Fish (ex Marillion), Shaun Baker, Ewa Farna, Doda, Lech Wa??sa, Jerzy Buzek ...

Most Wanted Autographs: Monica Belucci, Beyonce, Sandra Bullock, Mariah Carey, Nelly Furtado, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz ...
alys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alys »

Congrats! He's amazing actor :D
Most wanted: Rihanna, Glee cast, Harry Potter cast, Nina Dobrev, Hayden Panettiere, Paul Wesley ,Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola, 90210 cast
Best success: Daniel Radcliffe (authentic), Dakota Fanning, Nikki Reed, Sara Canning
crisssbit
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisssbit »

Congratulations on your success! :D He's definitely on my most wanted list...

Concerning the address, I know that they have completed filming in New Mexico and are now at the Universal Studios in California. They'll stay there till the end of September.

I'm gonna try the next venue with Mr. Craig.... He should be in Sweden in a few weeks....