Funny celebrity story / connection

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Funny celebrity story / connection

Post by WildChild96 »

Will Bozarth wrote:I was in 18 ESPN commercials and a centerfold of SI in 96. Harry Dean Stanton played the father in the commercials.
You're on IMDb, too. How cool is that?!?! And my connection to fame is that my aunt in California is 3rd or 4th cousins with Sandra Bernhard.
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

keysersoze wrote:My connection to fame isn't exactly funny/strange but my uncle is American actor John Larroquette. He is married to my mum's sister. It's kind of cool having him as an uncle, he sent me a signed copy of The 5 C's Of Cinematography for my birthday :D
Cool! Loved him on Boston Legal.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Will Bozarth »

WildChild - that's actually a different Will Bozarth. world's small... too many of us.
zakattackremix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zakattackremix »

Christian Bales mum is a chiropractor or something like that down the road from me :) and i go to the same school that Christian went to
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Will Bozarth wrote:WildChild - that's actually a different Will Bozarth. world's small... too many of us.
How do you like that? Lol.
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

My dad was a caterer for many many movies. He worked in San Diego.

One day, he's making food in the catering truck, and in walks Johhny Cash. My dad still remembers what he ordered. Over easy on sourdough with cheese (or something along those lines). After the shooting was over, a man in a suit walked up to the truck and said, Mr. Cash liked your sandwich so much, he wants another.

My dad also met Mr. Trump in a bar in New York (my father was in a NY band), and supposedly, Trump flirted with all the younger women. He shook his hand.

He has many other stories, around 10 or more, haha. Those are the most memorable.
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

The place I went to for years as a kid to buy comics, candy, and magazine was run by the wife of baseball great Bobby Bonds and mother to Barry Bonds. I got Bobby Bonds autograph on the back of thier business cards.

The same place used to have blues legend John Lee Hooker stop in once in a while too, but I never got his autograph. He used to tell me, "Next time son, next time." I had no idea he was illiterate and could hardly write his name.

For years I went there not even recognizing the various baseball players, musicians, and other famous friends of the owner who used to go there.

I miss that smoke shop.....
Use google before you ask. Seriously.
Jackathus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jackathus »

My friends sister is friends with Pixie Lott, and my dad is friends with alexandra burkes brother xD
Lilytoby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lilytoby »

Before I was born, my Mum lived next to Warwick Davis. When she used to lock herself out of the house, Warwick would climb in through the window and let her in! XD Also, his wife used to babysit me, and when we saw Warwick and his family at the cinema a couple of years ago he looked up at me and said "You've really grown!"
They're really nice people :)
In Person Autographs Recieved: Dorian Gregory, Jennifer Rhodes, Jesse Woodrow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Santiago Cabrera, Christine Rose, Noah Gray-Cabey, David Anders, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Ben Barnes, Aidan Turner, Russell Tovey, Lenora Critchlow, Vic Mignogna, Dante Basco, Warwick Davis, Mike McFarland.

Bought Autographs: Keanu Reeves, Rose McGowan.

Waiting for: Anthony Head, Colin Firth, David Tennant.