Dancing With The Stars?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dancing With The Stars?

Post by KennyDolly »

I wish to send to Florence Henderson, and she has had some good successes lately, with PP's earlier, If I send to her fanmail address, I feel I have a better chance of getting a PP with her on DWTS. Would it be a better idea to sed her on DWTS? All help appreciated!
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dancing With The Stars?

Post by Heyheyyou »

I have heard some successes at DWTS so I say go for it. Now of course you are taking a chance considering she might do pre-prints but it's chance. Unfourtunely with sending via venue it's risky but you always have to take a chance. Go for it {up}
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

The people at the the studios of DWTS are very good about passing on the fan mail to the celebrities. I think chances are good you'll get an authentic from Florence through the venue. Good Luck.
countrygal23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countrygal23 »

I have sent to DWTS for 2 people and 1 person replied. I would say yes do send!
~~~~~~Thanks Seb88 for my WONDERFUL siggy and crisabell for my AMAZING set!~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! im back and ready to start helping out!