Your experiences with IRC

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Sparkly

Your experiences with IRC

Post by Sparkly »

Do you have any experiences with using IRC? I live in Germany and for me it's not easy to get U.S. stamps so I ordered some IRC's in my post office.

Sent out my requests 2 month ago and didn't get something back yet.
I know, I need to be patient (it's hard for me because I'm the most impatient girl on earth :mrgreen: ), but reading through this board I figured out that IRC's are not very liked ... :(

What about you? Any experiences?

Thank you for your help!
Felien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your experiences with IRC

Post by Felien »

Hi Sparkly,

I'm a regular user of the IRC's. Because I also can't get easily American stamps.
I don't really know if the IRC's are liked or not liked by the celebrities.
I always use the IRC's and I've got some successes.

I hope the celebrities like using them, because they don't have to pay for anything and I think it's quite easy to use... I've actually never thought about the fact that some celebrities don't like them. I hope I will still get some successes with them.

x Felien
Credit nicole175

Waiting for: Lots of TTMs
Last received: Sarah Wayne Callies, Sasha Alexander, Jackson Rathbone, Sara Ramirez, Nikki Reed, Matthew Lewis, Colin Firth, Gemma Arterton, Amanda Seyfried, Dakota Fanning, George Clooney,...
Most wanted: Jessica Capshaw
Most favourite autograph: Sara Ramirez, Sarah Wayne Callies, Wentworth Miller !!!
annie985

Re: Your experiences with IRC

Post by annie985 »

Hi Sparkly,

I've used IRC's twice. I sent from US to Germany and got something in return and I've sent from US to Spain and got nothing in return. I think it depends on the celebrity and if they bother to exchange IRC's or not. However, 2 months isn't really that long of a wait. Especially if it's coming from overseas it may take a while to get to you. Be patient :)

Hope that helps!

~Annie :D
Autograph Collector since 2008
Favorite Autos: Raynor Arkenbout, John-Paul Lavoisier, Thore Scholerman, Marnie Schulenburg, Christian Bale, Mary Tyler Moore