tom baker

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
t-cards
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: tom baker

Post by t-cards »

There are a lot people on this forum who tell me whether my autographs are real or not and you know what.... Bud has never done that! I am not standing up for him just because we are friends but I am standing up for myself and a lot of other people! You know the world is fool of mean people who seek to make it horriable for everyone who enters the autograph world! I do it for fun!!!!!!
Bud has been an amazing person!!! He meets a lot of celebs and helps me out with determing whether some autographs are fake or not and all the time that we have done it he has been correct!!! I don't think it's fair for you to do that...... This was just one autograph. You proved nonthing! If you posted 100 different ones and he got them all wrong then yes! Bud also seems to dominate this board because he knows more then most of us!!!!!!! A lot of people on this site like me have little experience in determining whether our autographs are authentic or not!!!!
t-cards
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by t-cards »

triple posted:( Sorry!
Last edited by t-cards on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
t-cards
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by t-cards »

:(
DAY TRIPPER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAY TRIPPER »

There are a lot people on this forum who tell me whether my autographs are real or not and you know what.... Bud has never done that! I am not standing up for him just because we are friends but I am standing up for myself and a lot of other people! You know the world is fool of mean people who seek to make it horriable for everyone who enters the autograph world! I do it for fun!!!!!!
Bud has been an amazing person!!! He meets a lot of celebs and helps me out with determing whether some autographs are fake or not and all the time that we have done it he has been correct!!! I don't think it's fair for you to do that...... This was just one autograph. You proved nonthing! If you posted 100 different ones and he got them all wrong then yes! Bud also seems to dominate this board because he knows more then most of us!!!!!!! A lot of people on this site like me have little experience in determining whether our autographs are authentic or not!!!!
sounds to me like your just sticking up for him just because you to are friends.
people can look for themselves. it takes to seconds to look through his other replys and you can clearly see he unnecessarily upsets people.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

admin
please lock. this post is starting to get "silly"
and DAYTRIPPER I already told you that I'll watch myself on future posts so give me a break.
MrDubbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrDubbs »

We interrupt this topic to bring some...

****BREAKING NEWS****

budsimpson is a human, he made a mistake

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

Having said that, Bud could you give me some advice on my topic here. I respect your opinion, and would most appreciate it
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Thanks to everyone who has supported me on this issue. Yeah, I admitted I made a mistake BUT one mistake in judgement does not constitute me as a fraud. And sometimes it's hard to judge an autograph with just a computer scan. I would need to see the actual autograph in front of me to where I can best judge it.
Like I've told DAYTRIPPER, I aologized left and right to him, if I offended him in anyway, so please get off my back. Thank you.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

My first post in over 2 years but this one is well worth it. No, bud simpson this post is not getting silly. Amusing yes but not silly. For over a year I have seen you deem authentics as fakes and fakes as authentics. You came on here and after awhile you became this big expert on commenting on authenticity. Let's be honest your guessing. I've read your posts. UNfortunately there is alot of kids and new collectors on here who ask for an opinion and you have the need to add your 2 cents without really having a clue. Good job DAY TRIPPER! Nothing worse than a know it all that has no clue. There's quite a few on here.
Everyone have a great night.
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

I know what you guys are saying but he is just trying to help. everyone makes mistakes here and there. I for one trust his judgement. He has helped me out.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

cdcplaya469,
I agree with you. Nothing wrong with trying to help out a fellow collector but man has to know his limitations. Don't open your mouth if your not sure. It's either yes, no or I don't know or keep your opinion to yourself. I've watched him voice opinion after opinion and I just shake my head. LIke I said in my earlier post, Good Job DAYTRIPPER!!!! Quite honestly anybody who is looking to purchase an autograph either from ebay or another site should not be asking about authenticity on here.