Paul McCartney - VV - Expected Failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul McCartney - VV - Expected Failure

Post by WildChild96 »

Thanks for your sympathy, guys! :lol:
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
autographhound57
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographhound57 »

Heyheyyou wrote:Sorry to hear that.... I don't get it.... It takes what 5 seconds to sign and stars complain and say it is time consumming? Please...... I just don't get it sometimes.....
It IS time consuming. Yeah, it might not be for one autograph, but I'm sure Paul gets a truck load...
Thanks -Lil1- for the siggy!
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I kinda doubt it. Via Venue is kinda unknown. Not many people know about it and even if they did I highly doubt they would get tons. Via Venue is probably one of the easiest to get because it's not known.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

I don't think it's about how much he gets. I think that his team doesn't give the fanmail to him. Paul probably doesn't even know that he gets stuff. I'm sure he would try to sign as many as possible if he knew about it. But that's just my opinion.
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Ya you are probably right. Alot of people do that unfourtunely.... I mean managers.
notcarlysimon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notcarlysimon »

im sure he never sees them, tour manager or (more like assistant) grabs them way before
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Heyheyyou wrote:I kinda doubt it. Via Venue is kinda unknown. Not many people know about it and even if they did I highly doubt they would get tons. Via Venue is probably one of the easiest to get because it's not known.
True. They certainly don't get truckloads of mail via venue. They'd get a handful or two handfuls at most. A celeb can get through that pile VERY quickly, in a matter of minutes.

Paul DEFINITELY doesn't see his fanmail.. his tour manager filters what he gets, and sends out that letter instead of forwarding the photos on to Paul. I'm pretty sure if Paul saw a handful of fan letters, he'd sign them. He's a very good signer when given the opportunity, and he's totally not a dick.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

velvetgold wrote: True. They certainly don't get truckloads of mail via venue. They'd get a handful or two handfuls at most. A celeb can get through that pile VERY quickly, in a matter of minutes.

Paul DEFINITELY doesn't see his fanmail.. his tour manager filters what he gets, and sends out that letter instead of forwarding the photos on to Paul. I'm pretty sure if Paul saw a handful of fan letters, he'd sign them. He's a very good signer when given the opportunity, and he's totally not a dick.
EAXCTLY!

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

I LOVE your signature. I miss MJ so much.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

velvetgold wrote:I LOVE your signature. I miss MJ so much.
Thank you! Me too :(

Today's his birthday though!