does anyone in here live in australia?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
SporksAreFunky07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SporksAreFunky07 »

Neo wrote:100% Aussie here :D..

Loving the Australian life but in some parts hating it too lol.

Born in Australia and moved from Brisbane to the Gold Coast my entire life. Currently living at Nerang on the Gold Coast one of the best places to live Palm Beach was better though.
isnt palm beach in sydney? i swear its where home and away and away gets filmed, but you know it could be pretty beach or something, i dunno....im stupid but yeah!
"Kasmus ~ i knew it all along you're so predictable i knew something would go wrong ~Good Charlotte~ ~Predictable~
Neo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Neo »

SporksAreFunky07 wrote: isnt palm beach in sydney? i swear its where home and away and away gets filmed, but you know it could be pretty beach or something, i dunno....im stupid but yeah!
Only Palm Beach i know of is in QLD on the Gold Coast. There might be a Palm Beach in Sydney but i woudl have no idea.
Welcome To The Real World
SporksAreFunky07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ok well i dont know! im a bit stupid!
"Kasmus ~ i knew it all along you're so predictable i knew something would go wrong ~Good Charlotte~ ~Predictable~
danieduff456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danieduff456 »

yes i live in sydney and it is great here. I loooooove hil sooooo much she is the greatest.
SporksAreFunky07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

well i love sydney too, haha its great, theres like heaps of goths down there and stuff, i love utopia so much! i so badly wanna live in Sydney, i think its awesome, im hopefully moving there when im 16 :) YAY!!!!! i used to always go there, until my gran died and that was 3 years ago, now i never go, the last time i went was for the easter show, but i love sydney, all the guys and girls are all so hott, cause most of them are hot goths! yay! i cant wait!
somedayi'llbefamous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by somedayi'llbefamous »

No i don' live in australia. i live in Kentucky,but my granparents live in new zealand(jus' south ov australia), that's ware my mom wuz bourne.
SporksAreFunky07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sweetie NZ is actually east of the east coast of australia...... its like 2 hours plane straight across from Sydney, well i guess that kinda depends on where your going in NZ!
somedayi'llbefamous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

OKay then ill correct myself. it's southeast ov australia. R U happy now sweetie!?
PS i didn' lik that smart @$$ remark 'bout my spellin (i'm sorry. i meant 2 write "about my spelling") in da (the) joel madden forum.
SporksAreFunky07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

its not even south east because sydney is in the middle of australia, but it would be south eat east, if you know what that means.....im not completely sure how that goes, i only learnt it briefly!
somedayi'llbefamous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ok i'll correct myself again. Da south island iz southeast ov australia.
It isn't directly to da east ov australia. it is at least a little bit 2 da south. sew technically it is southeast ov australia.