Your Claim to Fame

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
superbowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Claim to Fame

Post by superbowl »

I met Jamie Foxx while walking along the street in New York City.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Check out my site: http://myttmmailday.blogspot.com/

I post all of my TTM successes and pictures on there.

***Want to help the less fortunate? Now you can, for every time that you click an ad on my website, all of the money made will be donated to charity. It takes virtually no time at all to help. If you go to my site and want to help out, just click a few ads and help the less fortunate. My goal is to raise $100 by for people that are less fortunate than us. Thanks a ton!!!***

Also, I still haven't decided which charity I'm going to donate to. I was looking at heifer, but heard some negative things. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks for all of your help.
superbowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superbowl »

Sorry, I know I bumped whoops

:oops: :oops: :oops:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Check out my site: http://myttmmailday.blogspot.com/

I post all of my TTM successes and pictures on there.

***Want to help the less fortunate? Now you can, for every time that you click an ad on my website, all of the money made will be donated to charity. It takes virtually no time at all to help. If you go to my site and want to help out, just click a few ads and help the less fortunate. My goal is to raise $100 by for people that are less fortunate than us. Thanks a ton!!!***

Also, I still haven't decided which charity I'm going to donate to. I was looking at heifer, but heard some negative things. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks for all of your help.
balladesque
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by balladesque »

My mom works in various nail salons in the upper east side of Manhattan, and she meet Sharon Osborne, Elizabeth Berkeley, and Tori Spelling. My mother said Sharon was pretty quiet and polite. Elizabeth tries to be the center of attention, my mother didn't like her much but she visits the salon quite often. I spoke to her once on the phone because of my mom. And.. funny how my mom saw Tori, she came to the salon and asked for directions to another salon lol
balladesque
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by balladesque »

superbowl wrote:I met Jamie Foxx while walking along the street in New York City.
Seriously! There's always some celeb sightings in NYC! xD
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I'm friends with the guy sitting cross legged in my avatar! :lol: His voice is still crystal clear and he's one of the funniest people I've ever met! Lovely bloke! {??}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

Ive Never really met any celebs iv been to watch alot of musicions (peter andre being one of them!!)

the only people i can claim to have met are a cople of football players (in england)

:)
Sasorikiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sasorikiller »

I went to a Steve Smith (NFL Panthers) autograph signing at a Rack Room Shoes shoe store. The wait was an hour and a half, so the kid ahead of me (16 or so) almost pissed himself when it was his turn! He couldn't speak just putting his card down on the table for Steve to sign. Steve smiled and looked up, "I don't bite!" and at that all the boy could do was nervously laugh! Then I came up and he was like "Can you talk?" and I was like "Yeah, sure!" and he was "So why did you come here?" and I was like "To get your autograph!" Placing the card down. I talked with him about some technicalities with the team's plays and such, and he seemed genuinly happy I was able to talk with him about football without being annoyed.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

Joan Rivers. meet her at a book signing. i said i was her #1 fan so i me on a local tv news station with her, pretty cool.

Larry Thomas "the soup Nazi". had to pay $50 for an autograph. he was Friendly. talked to him for a while.

Joe Namath. I won a contest, got to meet all the jets players that won the super bowl. got all of thier autographs. got a personlized autograph from joe :) Really Cool

David Blaine. i meet him in NYC. doing tricks for chairty. he signed a piece of paper i had with him.

Tori Spelling. Meet her at a book signing. waited 3 hours. i got my book, a picture, and my arm signed. she was really nice. i had a Great time

Burt Young. "rocky" i meet him in the streets of NYC. got his autograph and a picture. he was really nice

Regis Philbin. My best person successes. i saw the show in NYC. i asked a question during the break and mentioned i collect autographs. he was really interested and we even talked for 10min after the show. i took a picture with him and got an autograph.

If you want more dets or pictures, PM me!
adamyb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adamyb »

There's a video that you can buy called "Game Keeper's Diary: Part-time Shoot", and about 35minutes into it, me and my dog walk out of a field in it - that's my claim to fame :lol:

The Video :lol:
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

adamyb wrote:There's a video that you can buy called "Game Keeper's Diary: Part-time Shoot", and about 35minutes into it, me and my dog walk out of a field in it - that's my claim to fame :lol:

The Video :lol:
Wow!!! Can I get your autograph? :lol:

I forgot, I made the news headlines when I was about 11!!! They were running a piece on recycling at my school and I was first shown tripping out of the back door and landing in a hedge on my way to the school bus and then in a hideous, bright purple tracksuit throwing plastic bottles in to a skip at the local tip!!! I'd love to know if anyone has the footage as I'd love the opportunity to burn it!! :lol:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!