Vampire Diaries- still filming?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
teamDAMON4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vampire Diaries- still filming?

Post by teamDAMON4ever »

True Blood fan 53 wrote:hello,

I live in Atlanta, and I am a facebook friend of the group that casts a lot of the extras on the show. I got a message from them this week, so it looks like they'll be starting to film next week. This is what it said:

Subject: Vampire Diaries Season 2 UPDATE
Vampire Diaries Season 2 looking for the following:

Caucasian and Hispanic females age 40's-50's.

Must live in Atlanta area.

Caucasian female age 18-25, 5'5"-5'7", size 0-2, with long dark brown hair below shoulders.

Must live in Atlanta area and be available for full time work Mon-Fri.

Hope this helps.
Cool! Did they mean this upcoming Mon-Fri or that you have to be available Mon-Fri every week for the full season 2 filming?....hhmmm
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by army*gurl »

here's an update. on twitter, Nina wrote that she was on her way back to the ATL, to start filming on season 2. That was on 6 July 2010. Just thought you'd be interested in knowing ;-)

Good luck with your auto collecting {up}
"When in doubt, faint." Keira Knightley
True Blood fan 53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True Blood fan 53 »

teamDAMON4ever wrote:Cool! Did they mean this upcoming Mon-Fri or that you have to be available Mon-Fri every week for the full season 2 filming?....hhmmm
It didn't say but from what they usually mean is for that week. In this case July 12 through July 16. I actually just sent my request for Ian Somerhalder in yesterday. I hope he signs it. I love him on Lost and as Damen. Damon rocks!!
Autographs Received: Nathan Fillion, Alexander Skarsgard, Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, Sasha Alexander, Cote de Pablo, David McCallum, Stana Katic, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Grace Park, Daniel Dae Kim, Deborah Ann Woll, Jennifer Morrison, Mark Wahlberg, Jim Belushi, Jane Seymour, Joe Lando (IP), Betty White, Leah Remini, Seth Macfarlane (PP), Melissa Joan Hart, Jewel Staite, Aaron Eckhart, Summer Glau, Angie Harmon, Dakota Fanning, Robin Williams, Emma Watson (PP), Emily Deschanel (PP), Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried, Chipper Jones, Morena Baccarin, Gordon Ramsey (AP), John Travolta, & Kristin Bauer

I do ask not to comment on whether its ap or sec. I like to believe that the autos are real.
BlackkFriday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlackkFriday »

I want to get an autograph of the cast! What is the address you guys have used ? Also did you guys send a pic for them to sign or did you just request a pic ? Thank you in advance :D
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

well thank u for the information maybe they will answer my letters i sent them :D
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
True Blood fan 53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True Blood fan 53 »

I used this address:

Ian Somerhalder
"The Vampire Diaries"
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914

It will work for other actors.
Autographs Received: Nathan Fillion, Alexander Skarsgard, Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, Sasha Alexander, Cote de Pablo, David McCallum, Stana Katic, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Grace Park, Daniel Dae Kim, Deborah Ann Woll, Jennifer Morrison, Mark Wahlberg, Jim Belushi, Jane Seymour, Joe Lando (IP), Betty White, Leah Remini, Seth Macfarlane (PP), Melissa Joan Hart, Jewel Staite, Aaron Eckhart, Summer Glau, Angie Harmon, Dakota Fanning, Robin Williams, Emma Watson (PP), Emily Deschanel (PP), Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried, Chipper Jones, Morena Baccarin, Gordon Ramsey (AP), John Travolta, & Kristin Bauer

I do ask not to comment on whether its ap or sec. I like to believe that the autos are real.
teamDAMON4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by teamDAMON4ever »

Filming starts July 13.
BlackkFriday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlackkFriday »

robertpattisonfan wrote:well thank u for the information maybe they will answer my letters i sent them :D

thank you {up}
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

nina said on her twitter that today was the first day of filming.. :D
Live.Laugh.Love.
BlackkFriday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector