Replies from vv's

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Replies from vv's

Post by Myself205 »

thanks nightowl for your reply.

It was the first time I sent to a venue for s singer and it's because I couldn't go to the concert. I will keep waiting, who knows?
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Myself205 wrote:thanks nightowl for your reply.

It was the first time I sent to a venue for s singer and it's because I couldn't go to the concert. I will keep waiting, who knows?
Yup, don't give up so soon!

I recently sent a request via venue for Smokey Robinson. Show was on June 11, got the 'graph back June 30th. Thought it was a lost cause.. turns out he took it back to Cali with him after his tour and mailed it from there.
rachumz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachumz »

I received my VVs back from 2 weeks after the show to after the whole tour was over or towards the end of the tour.
Collecting autographs since 2001!
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

velvetgold wrote:
Myself205 wrote:thanks nightowl for your reply.

Yup, don't give up so soon!

I recently sent a request via venue for Smokey Robinson. Show was on June 11, got the 'graph back June 30th. Thought it was a lost cause.. turns out he took it back to Cali with him after his tour and mailed it from there.
she's a French singer and did one date in London so I provided stamps from the UK and the rest of the tour is in France. wait and see...