Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Sharkie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Post by Sharkie »

When I met Mitchel Musso, my mom started talking to him really loud!!! And I don't get starstruck, and I was fine up until that point....I was about ask him somehting, then she started talking so I like ran out of there when he was done signing, :lol: .

Sharkie :mrgreen:
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

I completely snubbed Bill Rancic, and Michael Jordan's mother and sister. They were talking to me and I ignored them. Bill Rancic wanted to talk to me but I ran away.
ronaldo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ronaldo »

when i meet cristiano ronaldo for the first time i couldnt speak properly and i was just mumbling and he just said sorry i dont understand u!!!!!!!
Sun Devil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sun Devil »

oh..this is classic.

Back in '93 I met Billy Joe Tolliver (ex-QB of the Chargers) at my parents country club where a celebrity (mostly athletes) golf tournament was being held. As I approached him to get a card signed I got my sharpie ready and as he went to grab the sharpie (awkwardly) it accidently drew a HUGE line on his rolex watch. OOPS! I still laugh about that one to this day!
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

Sun Devil wrote:oh..this is classic.

Back in '93 I met Billy Joe Tolliver (ex-QB of the Chargers) at my parents country club where a celebrity (mostly athletes) golf tournament was being held. As I approached him to get a card signed I got my sharpie ready and as he went to grab the sharpie (awkwardly) it accidently drew a HUGE line on his rolex watch. OOPS! I still laugh about that one to this day!
:lol: :lol: lol bet he wasnt happy what happened after that
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

not me, but my favourite embaressing encounter would have to be my little friend chasing Gordon Ramsay across a shop because, and i quote, she thought it was 'what you're meant to do'. :lol: quite a spectacular sight really, all the security people and gordon scampering off away from her...
akirajlo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by akirajlo »

Oh god, i was at a Grammy award ceremony (not THE GRAMMYS but a special lifetime acheivement award thing for green day that the grammys hosted) and my friend and i were sitting in the hallway by the doors and a group of about 3 or 4 guys walk out and I quickly recognize who they were. and i blatanly yelled out "ARE YOU GUYS COHEED AND CAMBRIA?!" the guy with the curly hair turns to one of his band mates and laughs "NO?!" But i didn't get it I was absolutely certain it was them! Just a few minutes after that fiasco I looked down from the balcony and none other than Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance comes out so i put the pieces together and find out that My chemical Romance was actually the band I was yelling at :neutral: .
I am McLovin...

I can't read your mind, but I can kick your ass

Favorite TTM Autographs: Celine Dion (VV) Ashanti (VV) Aaron Carter (VV) Train (VV) Jessica Simpson (VV) Alfred Molina (VV) Josh Hartnett
In Person: Marilyn Manson!, Paris Hilton, Guns N Roses, Kat Von D, Busta Rhymes, The Killers, Good Charlotte, Hawthorne Heights, Perez Hilton, Conan O Brien, Ben Templesmith, Max Brooks, Atreyu, Underoath, Kill Hannah, Sugarcult, Paulina Rubio
Waiting For Replies: Pawn Stars, Wendy Williams, and Steve Burton (Voice Of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy Advent Children)
Temperance Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Temperance Rose »

It was the X Factor meet and greet and it was Lucie Jones birthday so my friend and I made her a cake. She opened the cake tin and the icing had gone EVERYWHERE it looked awful and we just stood ther, hands over our mouths, mortified. There was a moment when she just looked at it, then at us, then burst out laughing and demanded we had another photo take with her (we'd already done seperate ones) with her and the cake. In a way it was nice though as she kep coming back after seeing other fans and hugging with us and chatting with us. :lol:
lannalovely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lannalovely »

These arent really embarrasing. There just stupid.

November 2008.
I was in the Bahamas at the Atlantis, and if youve been there before I was coming out of the corridor where the aquarium was, heading to the pool. All of a sudden I hear BANG. I turn and my moms bumped into someone. Oh fantastic, I think. And as the guys walking off my moms just like- I KNOW YOU! As he's like walking off my moms going "Clock, Clcok, who the f-k wheres a clock?" and at the same time her me and my dad go "FLAVOR FLAV!" it was very funny. We got pictures with him, but like he wouldnt stop walking so we got half way to his room :P

-

Same bahamas trip I was on a ferry heading to Nassau from PAradise Island and (this is before Twilight came out, about 6 months, and I had already read the books and found out everything about the movie) I swear to god I was sitting next to Robb Pattinson and Camilla Belle.
The WHOLE time I am staring at him like :O no way. I tell my mom and she calls me a creeper and to stop staring at the guy. Once we got to Nassau they go left, my family goes right. I chase after them and go , "Hey I'm sorry but you look just like this guy named Robert Pattinson who is gonna play Edward Cullen in this one movie Twilight, and I just wanted to let you know to expect to get this alot." He laughs and says IN A BRITISH ACCENT "Thanks for the tip."
Id like to think it wasn't him, but knowing my luck it was.

March 2009.
I was in the Bahamas, AGAIN at the Atlantis and me and my mom are wandering about the place. If youve been there we were around where they have all the Concerts and like the Comedy Club. So we hear these people rehearsing. As we walk past where there rehearsing all of a sudden you see Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas and Big Rob (there security guard) coming out. I didn't know who the Jonas brothers where then, I'm not big into Disney and I dont watch a lot of TV. So I had no clue who they were. I walk RIGHT past them, and I just hear them talking behind me and you hear this deep voice (Big Rob) go , "Thats the first time Ive ever seen a teen girl walk past you 3."

I kind of wanted to slap myself after because that night I had nothing to do and my mom is just like "Hey some band is playing tonight, you wanna go?" Turns out it was them. Fail of the year.
thanks crissabell (: x
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

andrew213 wrote:i accidentally got snot on Paris Hilton
You are my hero!....I've always wanted to do that, but have never been anywhere near her. You don't have to pretend it was an accident with me. {up}