TNA Wrestling autographs for trade

Autographs for sale or exchange.
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TNA Wrestling autographs for trade

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

Im slowly going thru my collection and some people I just have too many autographs from so I decided to trade off a few. These I got at the TNA Bound For Glory Fan Interaction last year one was my ticket the other I just saw laying on the floor so I picked it up and started having people sign that too.

1st ticket signed by: Dr. Stevie, ODB, Alissa Flash, Suicide,JB, Lauren, Tara, and Rhino on the front...........on the back Kurt Angle

2nd ticket signed by: Dr. Stevie, ODB, Alissa Flash, Suicide,JB, Lauren, and Tara on the front and.......... on the back Bobby Lashley

Not really looking to trade for anything specific just a way to get rid of some extras for something I dont have 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TNA Wrestling autographs for trade

Post by warlordforever04 »

would you sell me the ticket quote me on a price
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

not really lookin to sell just trade for now
Sportsdude92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sportsdude92 »

U interested in trading for governers or no?
Sports TTM-Mark Grace X2,Curtis Granderson,Mark Buehrle,Nolan Ryan,Jorge Posada,Matt Carson,Gordon Beckham,Garrett Anderson,Warrick Dunn X2,Shaun Alexander,Ted Lilly,Jeremy Guthrie,Joe Nathan,Gavin Folyd,Ryan Dempster,Chone Figgins,Bud Selig,Adam Wainwright,Joe Blanton,Dallas Clark,Kevin Gregg,Ty Wigginton,Doug Davis,Matt Williams,Jamie Moyer,Alex Gonzalez,Craig Counsell,Delwyn Young,Jamey Carroll,Bobby Doerr,Frank Francisco,Mike Schmidt,Scott Bailes X3,Zach Miller,Frank Gore,Wes Helms,Tyrone Corbin X2,Josh Hamilton,Derrick Mckey X2,Teemu Selane X2,Jeff Suppan
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Who do u want??
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
lulu_binks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu_binks »

are all of these authentic?
if so, pm me please.

thanks;

lulu {??}

Favourite Autograph - Kylie Minogue...?

Autographs Recieved -Claudia Schiffer, The Saturdays, Kim Cattrall, Kylie Minogue, Alesha Dixon, Holly Willoughby, Phillip Schofield, Heather Mills, Alan Carr, Dermot O'leary, Kate Garraway, Penny Smith, Lorraine Kelly, Ben Shepard, Dannii Minogue & Colin Firth.

A huge thank you to -Lil1- for the gorgeous signature!