Where to find pictures to print out? High Resolution?!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where to find pictures to print out? High Resolution?!

Post by vigilantex69 »

Hey, where do you guys find those awesome pictures to print out and send to celebrities for them to sign. I have a good printer, but I can't ever find pictures that are big enough and when I enlarge them they lose quality alot of the time. I don't want to buy pictures to mail to people, I would just like to print them out myself and mail them. I have seen some cool ones of The Hangover movie and whatnot. Also sports players those would be the main ones I would want. Thanks!
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where to find pictures to print out? High Resolution?!

Post by peter15 »

Just go to google images and type in the celebrities name. Then click on the button to choose the size image you want. small medium or large
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Google Images is the best. It allows you to search pretty much anything in its "Images" option. You can select size, color, B&W, etc.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Google is definitely what I use 99% of the time. If I can't find anything to my liking on there, I'll see if the celeb has fansites. Some fansites are really elaborate and have amazing photo galleries. Those are my two photo sources. I should also point out that when I search on Google, I don't search smaller than 800X600 as I don't want the photos getting pixelated when I print them on 8X11 sheets.

Then to get a really professional look on them, I put them on memory card and have them printed in a print shop.
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

velvetgold wrote:Google is definitely what I use 99% of the time. If I can't find anything to my liking on there, I'll see if the celeb has fansites. Some fansites are really elaborate and have amazing photo galleries. Those are my two photo sources. I should also point out that when I search on Google, I don't search smaller than 800X600 as I don't want the photos getting pixelated when I print them on 8X11 sheets.

Then to get a really professional look on them, I put them on memory card and have them printed in a print shop.

But remember if you try to have them printed at a print shop make sure they are not copyrighted photos or they will not give them to you
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

What I do (and the most of people too) is Google, I think it's the best option, I find the photo, then i download it and i keep it in a pen, I go to a photo shop, and they reveal my photo.

Bye!

I know I can do it ^^
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

peter15 wrote:
velvetgold wrote:Google is definitely what I use 99% of the time. If I can't find anything to my liking on there, I'll see if the celeb has fansites. Some fansites are really elaborate and have amazing photo galleries. Those are my two photo sources. I should also point out that when I search on Google, I don't search smaller than 800X600 as I don't want the photos getting pixelated when I print them on 8X11 sheets.

But remember if you try to have them printed at a print shop make sure they are not copyrighted photos or they will not give them to you
The places here are really lax about that sort of thing. I do it all the time. And its not like I'm re-selling these copyrighted photos. They're strictly for my own personal collection.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Walmart will NOT print anything that looks remotely copyrighted. I had a photo from when I was a baby taken into Walmart to make copies...we're talking about a 28yr old photo, and they wouldn't make copies because it had been done at a studio.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

vjw0307 wrote:Walmart will NOT print anything that looks remotely copyrighted. I had a photo from when I was a baby taken into Walmart to make copies...we're talking about a 28yr old photo, and they wouldn't make copies because it had been done at a studio.
Seriously? :shock: That's actually laughable.. its a photo from your PERSONAL collection! What do they think you're going to do with a baby picture?!? Unless you're a really sick individual... :? And I mean, it's pretty darn hard to prove that YOU'RE the one that owns the copyright to a certain photo.. how can you truly prove something like that?