Kid's Are All Right Premiere

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kid's Are All Right Premiere

Post by bud simpson »

Enough of this.
If you're not commenting on the actual subject of this post then don't.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Paparazzi are leeches. They bug celebs in every kind of situation. It is almost disgusting... I wouldn't compare TMZ to a fan asking for an autograph at a hotel. Waaaay different. Paparazzi are bugging them and techinally shouldn't even be there and then you have the dealers who are in the same category as paparazzi. Like this one guy total idiot who is a dealer finds out where celebs stay or follows them to restaurants,etc and luckily hotels,etc have started banning him because he becomes obnoxious. Again enough about that........ Back to the Original topic please:)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

bud simpson wrote:Enough of this.
If you're not commenting on the actual subject of this post then don't.
congrats on your IN PERSON success :lol: [us]

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Heyheyyou wrote:Paparazzi are leeches. They bug celebs in every kind of situation. It is almost disgusting... I wouldn't compare TMZ to a fan asking for an autograph at a hotel. Waaaay different. Paparazzi are bugging them and techinally shouldn't even be there and then you have the dealers who are in the same category as paparazzi. Like this one guy total idiot who is a dealer finds out where celebs stay or follows them to restaurants,etc and luckily hotels,etc have started banning him because he becomes obnoxious. Again enough about that........ Back to the Original topic please:)
yeah i agree with you about the paparazzi...but the celebs always are nice to them and sign because they r on camera..lol. and EWWW about that guy....i would be freaked out if he did that with everyone he had a success with...eww.

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

musicfan wrote:
trust me i still like her..i seen her on her newest tour this past year and trust me i still like her i am still kinda upset that she doesnt answer to anyone..and i think of it as IP is IP...no matter where you get someone at..its still IP....and its part of their job (to get asked to sign)....but its really funny because while filming on TMZ i seen carrie signed for like 10 people...so i still dont understand but i wanted to know what made yours different...IP is IP..period...lol.
Are you being a troll/stubborn, or are you honest to God that idiotic? If you honestly believe what you type, I feel very sorry for you. As Bud has clearly stated, he only gets celebs at premiers, award shows, talk shows, concerts etc etc ie Work based places/events. That is a completely different kettle of fish to hotels, airports, restaurants etc. How can you not see it?? When I hear of people waiting for celebs there I often think "Let these people live!!" to be honest. If a celeb signs, then wicked. If they don't, in all honesty people look like a bit of a brat if they have the audacity to insult them.
I close by making these points:
1. If this kind of behaviour perpetrated by the paps and dealers happened to a non-celeb, they would be labelled stalkers and have the police called on them. Why is it different for a celeb?
2. Homer Simpson- "If you don't want people rummaging through your trash, or calling you gay, then you should'nt have tried to express yourselves creatively."

Anyway, as for Bud, congrats! I have heard Mia is VERY hard to get now. I always hear good things about Julianne though. Sadly I have never seen her sign ttm or vv.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Jaffer wrote:
musicfan wrote:
trust me i still like her..i seen her on her newest tour this past year and trust me i still like her i am still kinda upset that she doesnt answer to anyone..and i think of it as IP is IP...no matter where you get someone at..its still IP....and its part of their job (to get asked to sign)....but its really funny because while filming on TMZ i seen carrie signed for like 10 people...so i still dont understand but i wanted to know what made yours different...IP is IP..period...lol.
Are you being a troll/stubborn, or are you honest to God that idiotic? If you honestly believe what you type, I feel very sorry for you. As Bud has clearly stated, he only gets celebs at premiers, award shows, talk shows, concerts etc etc ie Work based places/events. That is a completely different kettle of fish to hotels, airports, restaurants etc. How can you not see it?? When I hear of people waiting for celebs there I often think "Let these people live!!" to be honest. If a celeb signs, then wicked. If they don't, in all honesty people look like a bit of a brat if they have the audacity to insult them.
I close by making these points:
1. If this kind of behaviour perpetrated by the paps and dealers happened to a non-celeb, they would be labelled stalkers and have the police called on them. Why is it different for a celeb?
2. Homer Simpson- "If you don't want people rummaging through your trash, or calling you gay, then you should'nt have tried to express yourselves creatively."

Anyway, as for Bud, congrats! I have heard Mia is VERY hard to get now. I always hear good things about Julianne though. Sadly I have never seen her sign ttm or vv.
whateva homeboy! :) LOL say what you want...my opinion is mine and i dont give a C RA P ;) thats the main reason why he tried to get Carrie IP because she deosnt sign VV or TTM... :mrgreen: YOU HAVE YOURSELF A GREAT WEEKEND! :razz:

Favorite Successes:

bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Thanks for all your support BUT PLEASE STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE ORIGINAL POST.