Hilary Duff my idol! Pics, concert review and stuff :)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Maddy25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hilary Duff my idol! Pics, concert review and stuff :)

Post by Maddy25 »

Hey guys...although I did not get an autograph I thought Id show you this story. This is the second time Ive met Hilary Duff!

When I first heard Hilary was coming to Sudbury (ontario) I was in shock...honestly our city is such a random choice I couldnt believe it! I have been a huge Hilary fan for years and after the insane all night trip to Toronto last January for the ACC concert I was so happy I wouldnt have to try to convince my mom to drive me! I got complimentory tickets from someone who works with Hil so me, my best friend Sam, and my mom all had 2nd row center seats and meet and greet passes! I couldnt believe how close we were and how lucky we were!

Once we had our merch and our meet and greet wristbands on the three of us went to stand in line for the meet and greet. My mom was going to come in just to take more photos but then they said no cameras there so she was trying really hard to get her wristband off to give to a someone else but couldnt without breaking it...but thats okay because I wanted her with me! We were so excited and nervous to meet her! We met her last year aswell so we knew what to excpect but the waiting was killing us.

As we slowly got closer and closer to Hilary I could hear her little voice which made my excitement worse. I know she is just a normal girl really...but shes my idol so it was a big deal. Right before it was my turn to go up I stood and talked to troy who knew right away who I was and yelled "MADISON ZOEPEL!" really loud haha He ushered me over to Hilary and I said Hello to her, put my arm around her and got our polaroid. Troy told Hilary as we were getting our photo taken "These girls are your biggest fans!" She turned to us and went "aawwww! " Then I handed her the present we got her and said "This is from my best friend and I...we really hope you like it" She said "Wow thank you so much!" (she looked really suprised and happy).

My photo

THE CONCERT

When we got to our seats I could not believe it! We were dead center in the second row! She looked so gorgeous! As you can see in my photos she was wearing black pants with big shiney boots, a wite tank with a black suit vest, a gorgeous neclace and a hello kitty heart sticker on her wrist! She started with "wake Up" and the moment she came on everyone was standing and jumping around (heck with the seats!) Her voice was amazing live and It was awesome how she worked every side of the stage so everyone got to see her....but to my excitement she did spend more time in the center! She came right up to the front during every song and we were so close! The girls in front of us could touch her but we were kind of held back by chairs that were chained together haha...but oh well. We danced and screamed through every song. Her male dancers (the ones we met) were amazing! There was this one thing they did where they all got on there hands and knees and Hilary walked on there backs! she did awesome dancing aswell! She talked alot aswell which was different from last years concert in Toronto. She said she liked coming to smaller more intimate cities because she can see everyones face better! The best part of the entire concert for me was when she was right near the front and I was waving at her and she looked right in my eyes, recognized me from meet and greet, and waved and smiled at me! It was the cutest thing! She also did this cool thing where she sang laying down! At the end of the concert the band started throwing gutair pics and drum sticks...we managed to get two gutair pics which rocks! We took about 180ish photos which all turned out awesome! Here are some of my faves

wow sorry that was so long...I left out like half of the story lol

Alltogether I have met...
-Hilary twice
-Troy (bodygaurd twice)
-Troys best friend
-Susan Duff (Hil's Mom)
-Macy Duff (Hil's dog)
-all 3 of her backup dancers

-Madison Zoepel
banner by me (Madison)! Vist my deviantart---> http://maddy25.deviantart.com

<3 Evangeline Lilly <3 Emilie De Ravin
Navkiran
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Navkiran »

Thats amazing! Congrats.

Great pics.

She wore the same thing to the concert here in Edmonton on Jan 11th except her hair was out (I had to go with my younger sister ..blah.. lol)
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

WOW!! That's a great in person success!!!! {clap} {clap}

You were really lucky getting the chance to meet her twice!!! Myself and Chrissy were going to go to the autograph signing at the Bay on Sunday in Toronto, but things didn't work out!! Ahh well, I love the pictures you took of her and I'm glad you had an amazing time!!!!

Congrats and Thanks for posting your story!! {thumb2} :D

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

You are so lucky :D Thanks for positng the pictures :mrgreen: {up}

Christine :D
isabel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by isabel »

WOWWWWW!!!! You are so lucky :shock: fantastic photos

Banner and avatar from Dakota Fanarts
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey there!!

WOW!! You are so lucky!!! Seems like you have great connections :wink: LOL Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!! Like Larisie said, we were going to go see her, but it was too late to do soo!! I'm glad you had a blast!! She seems so sweet!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats!!

Chrissy :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
thegirlcanrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hey

Post by thegirlcanrock »

Oh my gosh!
your story almost made me cry.
I love hilary so much and I too am the hugest hilary duff of all time.
it is my biggest dream to meet her btu unfortunatly that dream hasn't come true. :( I've tried absolutly EVERYTHING literly from calling radio stations to emailing oprah.
i've been lucky to have seen her 3 times in concert but no where near 2nd row. Im so happy for you though. I hope one day my dream of meeting her will become a reality too.
Maddy25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Maddy25 »

aaawww! I hope it happenes for you! I know Hilary would love to meet you...she loves all of us fans so much!
banner by me (Madison)! Vist my deviantart---> http://maddy25.deviantart.com

<3 Evangeline Lilly <3 Emilie De Ravin
Lauren
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lauren »

OMG!!!! :shock:
u r so lucky to hav met her!! She is amazing, meeting her would be a dream come true for me!!!

WOW!! :D

From Lauren xx