Ray Park

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ray Park

Post by capmonte »

Got to meet Ray Park at the Phoenix Comicon over Memorial Day weekend. $30 if you brought your own item, $35 if you bought a photo from him. He was very personable: instantly shook my hand and chatted with me; I asked him if it was surreal when he first saw himself as an action figure, and we had a nice conversation. He signed a Sleepy Hollow trading card for me, which was cool because he said he had never signed one of those before. Nice experience.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
RYAN J.

Re: Ray Park

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome! Ray is an extremely cool guy. 8)

RYAN J. 8)
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

{up} Good to hear! I met Ray in 2008 and he was one of the nicest guys at the convention. Talked to each fan for a long while, and remembered my name hours later when we did a professional photo op.
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D
Venny0492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Venny0492 »

He seems a very nice guy, I have only heard things about him and in interviews he alway s seems willing to say stuff

[uk]