who autograph took the longest to sign

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

who autograph took the longest to sign

Post by autograph22 »

when you have meet a celebrity who autograph took the longest to sign mine was sam allardyce what was yours.
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: who autograph took the longest to sign

Post by nickmoore777 »

Roy Heather (from Only Fools and Horses), but to be fair he is 75 and had his arm in bandages and had been signing for over 11 hours. He was very nice though.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

nickmoore777 wrote:Roy Heather (from Only Fools and Horses), but to be fair he is 75 and had his arm in bandages and had been signing for over 11 hours. He was very nice though.

why was he signing for over 11 hours.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Ozzie Osborne. Guess he has some motor-skills problems. It literally took him about two minutes to sign his name on my guitar. I had a second item, but thought better about having him sign that too.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

dobie516 wrote:Ozzie Osborne. Guess he has some motor-skills problems. It literally took him about two minutes to sign his name on my guitar. I had a second item, but thought better about having him sign that too.
wow i herd in his book signings its so fast him signing so thats odd maybe he was being nice to you taking it slow.
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

autograph22 wrote:
nickmoore777 wrote:Roy Heather (from Only Fools and Horses), but to be fair he is 75 and had his arm in a bandage and had been signing for over 11 hours. He was very nice though.

why was he signing for over 11 hours.
I was a convention. It started at 10am and was meant to finish at 6pm. But because there was a lot of people who paid to get in but didn't get to the front of the queue to get autographs, all the actors stayed until everyone met them. I got to the front of the queue at 9pm, at there were about 50 people after me. They were all very nice.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

autograph22 wrote:
dobie516 wrote:Ozzie Osborne. Guess he has some motor-skills problems. It literally took him about two minutes to sign his name on my guitar. I had a second item, but thought better about having him sign that too.
wow i herd in his book signings its so fast him signing so thats odd maybe he was being nice to you taking it slow.
This was years ago. I heard he's gotten better at signing now.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

dobie516 wrote:
autograph22 wrote:
This was years ago. I heard he's gotten better at signing now.

how long ago well at least you got quite some time with him
ToTheSea
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ToTheSea »

Mark "Sparky" Hughes, when he was still managing Man City. Felt like he took ages to sign, and he made me miss out on getting some players who were streaming past us!
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

ToTheSea wrote:Mark "Sparky" Hughes, when he was still managing Man City. Felt like he took ages to sign, and he made me miss out on getting some players who were streaming past us!

oh no well at least you got his autograph