"God of Carnage" (Lucy Liu, Jeff Daneiels et al) Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
JRR121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"God of Carnage" (Lucy Liu, Jeff Daneiels et al) Success!

Post by JRR121 »

Sent a letter and SASE on 5/17/2010 to the cast, and got back this great Playbill today, 5/24/2010!

'God of Carnage'
Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
242 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

If anyone can tell me whose autographs are whose on the Playbill, I'd appreciate it. I sure can't tell. I was mainly after Lucy Liu, but Jeff Daniels was pretty cool to get too!
Authentic successes TTM: Jay Leno, Bob Barker, Jim Tressel, Katee Sackhoff, Hugh Hefner, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lucy Liu, Pawn Stars, Alex Trebek, Katy Perry, Steve Carell, Oscar Nunez, Lynda Carter, Jeff Foxworthy, Craig Ferguson, Jenna Fischer, Alan Jackson, Nancy Cartwright, Summer Glau, Edward James Olmos, Creed Bratton, Jewel Staite, the Mythbusters build team
majka1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "God of Carnage" (Lucy Liu, Jeff Daneiels et al) Success!

Post by majka1 »

Congrats!
My autograph site:
http://www.autographs.blog.pl

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, Harry Potter cast and much more ... .
Lately sent to: Robert Pattinson, Louie Anderson, Tony Shalhub, Gary Sinise, Roman Polanski ... .
mg63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mg63 »

Congrats on your success! The sig on the left side would be that of Janet McTeer, a very talented British actress. The other sig would be that of Dylan Baker a remarkably talented actor (check him out in the film Happiness!!).
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjj »

when is this over?
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele--- »

jjj wrote:when is this over?
June 6th, but then they are going on tour.
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption
mg63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mg63 »

michele -

I think you're mistaken about the play going on tour, at least the Broadway cast. I know that jeff daniels is doing some dates for his music career, including one in St. Louis in Nov. but I believe the GoC tour has been cancelled.
JRR121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JRR121 »

mg63 wrote:Congrats on your success! The sig on the left side would be that of Janet McTeer, a very talented British actress. The other sig would be that of Dylan Baker a remarkably talented actor (check him out in the film Happiness!!).
Sorry if I wasn't entirely clear; but which ones are Lucy Liu and Jeff Daniels? Now that I compare what I got against other successes on this site, I think the one at the top on my Playbill is Lucy Liu, and the one just below that is Jeff Daniels?
Authentic successes TTM: Jay Leno, Bob Barker, Jim Tressel, Katee Sackhoff, Hugh Hefner, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lucy Liu, Pawn Stars, Alex Trebek, Katy Perry, Steve Carell, Oscar Nunez, Lynda Carter, Jeff Foxworthy, Craig Ferguson, Jenna Fischer, Alan Jackson, Nancy Cartwright, Summer Glau, Edward James Olmos, Creed Bratton, Jewel Staite, the Mythbusters build team