WHERE DOES EVERY1 GET THEIR PHOTS FOR A AUTO?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Sila wrote:Oh I see. Here in Spain, I haven't had that problem, but maybe someday the shop I take the pics to will notice the pictures have copyright and will tell me that they can't print the pictures for me anymore (I don't think they will, anyway, here the copyright is not a big thing)

That's what I do Tiffany, I use google and click the "large" tab.
It's a pitty that you can't do it that way, because it's cheaper.
This is really off topic. But I really want to go to Spain someday, lol.

Remember that you can always print pictures. I knew a guy who just printed his pictures on regular computer paper and the celeb just signed it. So I wouldn't worry about buying photo paper or anything if you want to save some money.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

I have started using magazine pictures as well. Just sent a page from an old Loaded mag to Ewan McGregor. Hope he signs it.
Sila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sila »

Tiffany I'm sure someday you'll be able to come to Spain, and maybe visit me! :wink:
I've though about sending my pictures printed on regular paper, but the autograph wouldn't look so nice on that, so maybe I'll save money on other things...
This hobby is quite expensive!
But it's worth it when you get a letter in your mailbox, and you don't know who is it from, and then you open it to discover is an autographed picture!
That feeling is so nice! :mrgreen:
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

expensive but fun!
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

SILA
This hobby is quite expensive!
But it is also an investment. Just think how much a signed photo of the Beatles is worth today. Unfortunatly when the celeb dies the value of the autograph will go up. That is one reason why I collect autographs, so that one day I will be able to pass them down to my daughters. Note I said one reason, the other being I really enjoy it and it is exciting waiting for the postie to bring the mail to see who has replied.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

best thing is to downlaod from google image search or http://www.allmoviephoto.com or similar.

print them out on photo quality inkjet paper. its good qualtiy paper and cheaper so if you dotn get anyhting back its not so much of a big deal. avoid the brands like kpdak, hewlett packard, epson etc as these will cost around a tenner for a pack of 100 sheets I buy mine from the market, 50 sheets for £2.50 or off computer supplies websites for around £2 for 100 sheets I also buy printer ink form these sites as its so much cheaper.
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

I came across this yesterday
http://hqxp.net/hq/index.php
Basically register, find the pic you want and to the side it gives you an option for medium or high quality, clock high quality and it will download the pic to your computer. They are only female celebrities and mainly American but they're excellent quality! :)
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bohan »

i use http://www.moviemarket.co.uk which give excellent service. Also some class photo dealers on ebay UK.

I also now tend to buy the bulk of my 8x10's at conventions and autograph shows.

ant
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DELTA FAN »

It just cost a lot of money, the moviemarket and it cost £2 plus £2:50 for postage, its too much, all my money's gone and I want to send the celebs photos for them to sign, but cost a lot.
I tried to sign up for ebay, but sald i had to be 18, im only 17 and have a debit card and all that, that sucks.