who autograph looks the worst

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

who autograph looks the worst

Post by autograph22 »

hi everyone i disided to make this topic about who autograph looks the worst that you have in my colection my worst was my in person Tom Parker Bowles his was so bad just his inisuals it looked so bad but could not complain he was very nice when i meet him and its a nother celebrity autograph for my colection
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: who autograph looks the worst

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

autograph22 wrote: disided colection inisuals colection
:shock: :? :neutral: :roll: - OMG! And not a single punctuation mark!! Is elvispresleyfan back under a new name???
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

Mjr Frank Burns wrote:
autograph22 wrote: disided colection inisuals colection
:shock: :? :neutral: :roll: - OMG! And not a single punctuation mark!! Is elvispresleyfan back under a new name???
no i just forget to do it sorry.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

Al Pacino looks pretty bad, well his acutal signature. His sec does a nice job.
Wanderlai Silva is really strange looking
Monte Irvin is a slop mix of print and cursive
Vince Mcmahon is pretty sloppy

Some of the nicest signatures I feel are:
Stephen Strasburg
David Letterman
Jennnifer Morrison
Yogi Berra
Bob Feller
Slash
James

Post by James »

When did you meet TBP? I listen to him on LBC each week lol

Avram's is awful, I've had just a line from Mark Ronson, most A listers I've met have shoddy sigs.
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Personally, in my collection I don't think there are any real bag signatures. Christian Bales is a tad rushed, and I don't think Cate Blanchett has the most readable signatures, but at least with both of them you can make out their Christian names.

Mary Costa still has the best signature I have ever seen. Classy and elegant. She takes her time and makes sure that her signature is something worth having for fans. {up}

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

James wrote:When did you meet TBP? I listen to him on LBC each week lol

Avram's is awful, I've had just a line from Mark Ronson, most A listers I've met have shoddy sigs.

i meet him in selfridges food section when he was signing copies of his book Full English: A Journey Through the British and Their Food i it was on the 12 sepetember 2009 i was the only one there he seamed dissapointed
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

In my collection Id have to say my 3 worst (cause I cant decide which is the worst) would have to be either Willie Nelson, Vince McMahon, or Phil Vassar. I am thinking they may just have horrible autographs cause these were all IP where it was only my friend and I there in a non rushed situation.
balladesque
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by balladesque »

I'm honestly not a huge fan of Katherine Hepburn's signature but it is very distinctive. Johnny Depp is very generous with signing but it isn't very pretty in my opinion. :oops: Drew Barrymore's signature is always half-ass to me.

Some of the best I've seen are Walt Disney and Ilene Woods (voice of Cinderella), her signature is very beautiful. ;-)