How to write the address???

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How to write the address???

Post by FCB_Phil »

I am very unsure how to write the address, because I sent 3 times (!) to Kevin Costner performing in Germany (around 3-4 days before the concert started) and recived nothing while other recived their pictures back signed. So what did I wrong???
I wrote the address like that (example):

Kevin Costner
E-Werk Köln
....... (address of the E-Werk)

Should I better put the date of the concert on the envelope, or what???

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

FCB_Phil [germany]

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
p0tat0phun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How to write the address???

Post by p0tat0phun »

No, there's nothing wrong with what you wrote. But I do suppose it'll help to write "Hold for (date)" or something like that on your envelope. You also might want to try sending it a week before the concert starts. 3-4 days may be cutting it close, and it might not make it on time. Hope you're successful this time {up}
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How to write the address???

Post by FCB_Phil »

Thanks for your help!!! Yeah, hopefully i'll get a success this summer! :)

Best regards from Germany,

FCB_Phil [germany]

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks