28 autographs received today, all requested through email

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 26 autographs received today, all requested through email

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

I'm a little skeptical that you got ALL of those back in one day - Even so with the "14" you said at another time ... If it is legit, Congrats, but I am just on the fence on this....
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

TheImpaler wrote:I guess that Eyjafjallajökull volcano is to blame that in the last 3 days I got no autographs TTM.
I never let natural disasters get in the way of my collecting :D :roll:
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

Mjr Frank Burns wrote:I'm a little skeptical that you got ALL of those back in one day - Even so with the "14" you said at another time ... If it is legit, Congrats, but I am just on the fence on this....

it's natural, I'd be too. I checked the envelopes and 24 are all marked 23 April, one is without stamp, only one is 22 April,
but last night I had nothing in the mailbox. but if you want I can photograph the 26 envelopes and I can sent you the photo to see it is the pure truth

cheers
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Congrats! It is a nice feeling to wake up and find a full mailbox in the morning. :mrgreen:

To answer your question, I've gotten 4 authentics back in one day. ;-)
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

...and another 2 surprises in the evening mail. 2 original autographs sent after 2 emails requests. First is from belgian tennis player Yanina Wickmayer and second from nobel prize winner RJ Roberts.

With these two, the total of my received autographed photos is rising, for today only, to an incredible 28 pieces. Nedds another eruptions of some volcanos to beat that :D

cheers
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 28 autographs received today, all requested through email

Post by Markd »

The most I've ever received in one day is about 10. However, I once went away for a vacation and had a friend check the mail for me. When I went to his house after I got back he said I got quite a few things. When he went to the other room to get them I expected him to come out with a good stack but instead he came out dragging a pillowcase full of mail. I opened all of them there and we counted I think 87 or 88 autographs in total. It took nearly an hour opening and inspecting them all.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

Markd wrote:The most I've ever received in one day is about 10. However, I once went away for a vacation and had a friend check the mail for me. When I went to his house after I got back he said I got quite a few things. When he went to the other room to get them I expected him to come out with a good stack but instead he came out dragging a pillowcase full of mail. I opened all of them there and we counted I think 87 or 88 autographs in total. It took nearly an hour opening and inspecting them all.

very nice! first, the vacation, then, a pillowcase full of mail. that's what I call a good consecutivity: vacation - pillowcase full of mail - vacation - pillowcase full of mail etc :) I could accept this forever
bigcurt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigcurt »

Thats crazy but I believe it.I got 9 in one day and that does not include studiofanmail
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

Nice!!! The most I've received was 8 last December and they're all authentic. :D Where did you get their e-mail addresses?
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
Mtt40023
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 28 autographs received today, all requested through emai

Post by Mtt40023 »

Most I've Got In A Day Is Around 8, Including Fan Packs

Great Day Considering The Cincinnati Reds Sent Me A Brandon Phillips Jersey, And My Last Name Is Phillips :D {up}

Happy Collecting {up}
Autograph Collecting Since 2010

Favorite Autos - Bobby Orr, Cassey Campbell

Wish List - Selena Gomez, Carey Price, Megan Fox, Lady GaGa