IRCs V.S. American stamps

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

IRCs V.S. American stamps

Post by crazylife »

Hi again!! i have the biggest doubt of my life xD...some people knows that I'm a big Abigail Breslin fan and I'm doing a lot of things for a nice nice envelope..but now I'm in trouble cause i don't know if i use American stamps my chances are very bigger than if i use some IRCs...it's very very difficult to find American stamps in Spain but finally I've found a shop that can sell me 20 43 cent American stamps for 22,70€ but it's expensive for me (i can pay them but i only say that it's expensive..) so i don't know what i do..use IRC (the cheapest option) or use American stamps (the most expensive option) can someone help me please?...it's very important for me..very very important..

Thank & Bye!!!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
RYAN J.

Re: IRCs V.S. American stamps

Post by RYAN J. »

I would go with the IRC method. Abigail or her manager can take those to the post office and exchange them for stamps to put on your SASE to mail back to you. {up} That's what mose celebs do for overseas fans. :D Hope you get a reply!

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I would go the stamps. If I was famous, I could not be bothered using IRC's lol :lol:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

RYAN J. wrote:I would go with the IRC method. Abigail or her manager can take those to the post office and exchange them for stamps to put on your SASE to mail back to you. {up} That's what mose celebs do for overseas fans. :D Hope you get a reply!

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer wrote:I would go the stamps. If I was famous, I could not be bothered using IRC's lol :lol:
Uff then, what i can do? i would like to use IRCs but when i see in the page the list of feedback received of Abbie everybody used American stamps..then i don't know if it will be a bother for Abbie...

Please i need one o two opinions more!!

Thank!!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

crazylife wrote:
RYAN J. wrote:I would go with the IRC method. Abigail or her manager can take those to the post office and exchange them for stamps to put on your SASE to mail back to you. {up} That's what mose celebs do for overseas fans. :D Hope you get a reply!

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer wrote:I would go the stamps. If I was famous, I could not be bothered using IRC's lol :lol:
Uff then, what i can do? i would like to use IRCs but when i see in the page the list of feedback received of Abbie everybody used American stamps..then i don't know if it will be a bother for Abbie...

Thank!!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
Go back and you'll see that not everyone used SASE, some also used IRC's or sent just a SAE. I'd go with IRC's...
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

ursha wrote:
crazylife wrote:

RYAN J. 8)

Thank!!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
Go back and you'll see that not everyone used SASE, some also used IRC's or sent just a SAE. I'd go with IRC's...
Thank Ursha! but finally i made a decision...I'll go with Stamps because I've thought that it's not expensive however..22,70€ per 20 43 cent Stamps...And besides, in the future I'll send more letters. I don't mind if my chances go up 1% more only (or less, or maybe it's not go up) but I'd do and a I'd pay whatever for get my dream....

Thank you so much..really, thank you ^^

P.D.: The stamps that I'm going to buy are from "The Simpson" xD
Bye!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

crazylife wrote:
P.D.: The stamps that I'm going to buy are from "The Simpson" xD
Bye!!!!

I know I can do it ^^
Ooooh I love those! They look great! :D Good luck with all your requests ;)
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website