Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by beecs »

11 April 2010

One Year collecting Autographs, it has been a great year! Although I have had no Autographs since 10 January 2010, it has been the longest dry spell three months without an Autograph.

-Rebecca :D
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Finally got around to emptying my drawer and posting my successes. They always build up for a while.

Got to get some letters written today. Only sent out a few in the last two months.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

12/04/10

Going out soon to send out my first ever TTM try! (Sending to Edward Hardwicke, people have had success with him, and he's my favourite ever Watson XD)

Tomorrow I'll be sending off to Mark Gatiss, Jude Law and Jeremy Irons ^__^
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

April 12th: Thought I'd give this topic a try. Well it's Monday and like alot of people it seems Monday has been my day. I've been getting spoiled though and I know that will slow down soon. I've sent 175 requests since Feb 1st. I think I've got 19 back, and no RTS yet but I know a few probably went out today lol.

It is actually pretty fun to come home everyday and pull up to the mailbox. Gives me something to look forward too.

I sent out to the "extras" on the TV Show the Office today. I hope I get those back. I really enjoy the show, fav of all time.

Since I started collecting what I consider hardcore in Feb I've slowly been learning how to cut costs and make each request more cost friendly. I think at first I was averaging like $4 a request counting everything, now it's about $3.00 maybe.

I am keeping a spending tab on these just becasue I'm use to doing that with DVD's I buy to collect and keep.

Good luck everyone and until next time this has been your Avatar of Rocknrolla
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

April 12th 2010

On Saturday I sent out a request to Amanda Byram - that was my second attempt at getting her autograph so I really hope to hear back from her this time. She has been my favourite TV presenter since 2003 so that autograph would mean a lot to me if I could get it.
I am hoping to receive a success tomorrow - or even just the books I ordered from amazon 3 weeks ago!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

17th April 2010

Today I got a great success from author Nicholas Sparks! I am so happy to have his autograph for my authors collection. I have read all of his books and can not pick a favorite cuz they are all so good! I sent out VV to Matthew Settle today hope to add him to my Gossip Girl Collection
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

It's Sunday and I still haven't gotten any requests out this weekend. Shooting for three for the mail on Monday.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

Yesterday I got my first TTM success, and also my first failure.

My first success was pretty darn awesome, so it made up for my Mark Gatiss failure. I'll have to try and find his correct address soon.

Anyway, the success was from Edward Hardwicke (my favourite Dr.Watson) who not only sent me back a personalised photo, but also replied to my letter <3 He has lovely handwriting and it really made my day that he'd taken the time the write back to me!

I'm certaintly getting into this hobby, it's fun! Now I just need to think of more people to write to... {up}
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

well nothing yet i hope this dry spell end soon. i hope i get something from ian somerhalder and the rest of the cast. i already got nina and paul but i just need ian i hope i get him soon.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Making my 3,000 post today.

Can't wait to check the PO Box today. Monday is usually the busiest mail day of the week.