Who Should I Write to?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ginctm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who Should I Write to?

Post by ginctm »

I've written to a few people, (<20) and i've received about 7 responses. I'm hopeing for about 5 more next week.

But in the mean time I have 5 Stamps that have enough postage to send a letter to the US. And 13 domestic stamps for use in Canada.

Who can i write to that will most likely reply? I'm a poor university student so I don't really want to send a SASE or pictures. (Can't send a SASE internationally)

So who should i write to?
Celebrities Send ME Autograph Requests.
mightyswagman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who Should I Write to?

Post by mightyswagman »

Richard Branson,either was or is still in Canada and in the USA i recommend Jesse the body Ventura or Cheryl Ladd,very quick replies and photos.
ginctm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ginctm »

mightyswagman wrote:Richard Branson,either was or is still in Canada and in the USA i recommend Jesse the body Ventura or Cheryl Ladd,very quick replies and photos.
The Fanmail page said that branson is in the UK. Which makes sense considering that he's british.

I don't like autographs from people that I have no intrest in. If I had one from someone that I didn't like I would have to ask myself "Is this worth 57c/$1.00 that i paid for the stamp?".

Basically if I haven't heard of them, I don't want their autograph.
Celebrities Send ME Autograph Requests.
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

ginctm wrote:
mightyswagman wrote:Richard Branson,either was or is still in Canada and in the USA i recommend Jesse the body Ventura or Cheryl Ladd,very quick replies and photos.
I don't like autographs from people that I have no intrest in. If I had one from someone that I didn't like I would have to ask myself "Is this worth 57c/$1.00 that i paid for the stamp?".
Well, basically - that's just it. Who are you a fan of? How about making a list and then checking the feedback for these people in the database. :) Then you can get an idea how likely they are to sign etc. I would recommend sending an SASE however, as some may feel it is impolite if you expect them to pay your postage.

Good luck!

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Phoebe is right. Write to who you are really a fan of. You'll be happier with the replies.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
librarian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by librarian »

Wait until the end of May and send to Estelle Parsons! Paradigm agency, in NY.
She is a very sweet lady!
Selise

Post by Selise »

You need to write to who you're a fan of. No one can tell you who to write to.

If I see people posting names, I will lock this thread. I don't want any celebs getting taken advantage of.
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated