National Television Awards Major Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
monalisa62003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: National Television Awards Major Success

Post by monalisa62003 »

Jamie CAFC wrote:Linda Henry aka Shirley arrived around the same time that Cheryl Fergison arrived. Towards the beginning of the arrivals.

Where abouts was you my,my, my?
you must be mistaken sorry your the only person that has said to have seen her. i've asked lots of people who were inside and they never saw her plus she didnt get pics done with cheryl which she usually does. can i see a scan of your autograph?
my most famous autographs - Patrick swayze, Patrick Duffy, robbie williams, simon cowell, john barrowman, billie piper, ant & Dec, mo farah, Daniel Radcliffe, Matthew Perry, Paul mcgann
my autograph website is on star tiger member/monalisa62003
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

monalisa62003 wrote:
Jamie CAFC wrote:Linda Henry aka Shirley arrived around the same time that Cheryl Fergison arrived. Towards the beginning of the arrivals.

you must be mistaken sorry your the only person that has said to have seen her. i've asked lots of people who were inside and they never saw her plus she didnt get pics done with cheryl which she usually does. can i see a scan of your autograph?
Perhaps she just avoided photographers the best she could, I've heard she is pretty reclusive and doesn't do many interviews. :)
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
monalisa62003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by monalisa62003 »

Phoebe wrote:
monalisa62003 wrote:

Perhaps she just avoided photographers the best she could, I've heard she is pretty reclusive and doesn't do many interviews. :)
All my mates who went to the red carpet said cheryl arrived on her own. This person claims she arrived with cheryl so it just doesn't add up. when she went to the soap awards last year she did press pictures with cheryl & bobby davro and spoke to the fans

Plus they said there were no members of take that there either
my most famous autographs - Patrick swayze, Patrick Duffy, robbie williams, simon cowell, john barrowman, billie piper, ant & Dec, mo farah, Daniel Radcliffe, Matthew Perry, Paul mcgann
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

monalisa62003 wrote:All my mates who went to the red carpet said cheryl arrived on her own. This person claims she arrived with cheryl so it just doesn't add up. when she went to the soap awards last year she did press pictures with cheryl & bobby davro and spoke to the fans

Oh I wasn't contradicting you, it's only what I have read about Linda. ;-)
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
monalisa62003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by monalisa62003 »

Phoebe wrote:
monalisa62003 wrote:All my mates who went to the red carpet said cheryl arrived on her own. This person claims she arrived with cheryl so it just doesn't add up. when she went to the soap awards last year she did press pictures with cheryl & bobby davro and spoke to the fans

Oh I wasn't contradicting you, it's only what I have read about Linda. ;-)
i know but i was trying to prove my point that there's something a bit fishy with the person who posted this thread he didnt provide any scans either
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

monalisa62003 wrote: All my mates who went to the red carpet said cheryl arrived on her own. This person claims she arrived with cheryl so it just doesn't add up. when she went to the soap awards last year she did press pictures with cheryl & bobby davro and spoke to the fans

I can't remember seeing her either, though I was watching on the big screens inside so could have missed her. Didn't see any Take That members either, though I did see a Boyzone boy. But again, could have missed them (the camera man decided pointing at the floor/peoples shoes/bums was more fun :roll: )
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
No.1 Grapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by No.1 Grapher »

If it helps people...

I was the first one to get my eastenders sign signed by Cheryl (heather) as I was on the corner by where the cars came out, and no one else was with her :)
In Person Collector

Angelina Jolie, Daniel Craig, Emma Watson, Mickey Rourke, Shia LaBouf, Keeley Hawes, Fredia Pinto, Dev Patel, Sharon Stone
girlsaloudmasive
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlsaloudmasive »

i was at the nta.s two and linda henry wasent with cheryl fergison
nor was take that there