rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
sweetemotion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by sweetemotion »

I found Timothy Spall to be a bit miserable, maybe it's just the way he is but it doesn't seem like he likes signing much. He pretty much moaned when i asked him, although he did sign.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

[uk]

the worst celebrity i need was katie price i meet her twice but the first time i meet her was in selfridges in london she did not say a word to me she was rude the person with her was rude did not let me get my autograph book signed or photo of her when i went up she just looked at me then looked down signed someone's else book i did not get time to take a picture of her she was so nasty i felt like i wasted 2 and a half hours in the hot place just to meet her and for her to be rude but thats what i expected with her but the second time i meet her i got there 7 hours early because this place you had to get there early it was in lakeside where the put people out side to que i was with my freind this time but we got very bord nothing to do for 7 hours but then it came up to the time to meet her but she was running late in the end she was 30 min late but never the less still good to see her then i went up she said hi to me she spoke this time i was happy she did then i told her i meet her once before then she asked me where i meet her i told her where and for what book then she gave me my book back signed then she said bye to me then i said bye this time i get pictures of her she was much nicer but still only signed the book the nicest celebrity i meet was ainsley harriott he was joking about being nice making jokes to he signed everything for me witch was nice jason bradbury was really nice when i meet him he brought some robots for us to see it was a book signing i meet him he spent 30 min showing us the robots witch was great i never seen someone do that book signing before but then when i went up to meet him he was nice signed all my things talked to me to he was great
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

I have met a few celebs..most were pretty good ,But some were..not so good Bill Goldberg-former NFL player and Pro Wrestler,Was EXTREMELY good.Especially with the kids Lita-Former WWE wrestler was good,A bit shy but sweet Bobby Labonte-NASCAR Driver, Signed well,Seemed in a rush but ok overall Dog The Bounty Hunter-REALLY nice guy Rob Zombie-(musician) Pretty cool guy.Got his autograph here in my hometown as he was filming Halloween 2.He wanted YOU to know that HE was the star and YOU would have to wait to get HIS signature. NOT SO GOOD LIST Dale Earnhardt Jr-Acted as if he REALLY wanted to be somewhere else,and this was at one of his sponsers autograph SESSIONS!! and he was drunk. Willie Mays- A REAL pric k!! In every way.
Michael Moss
kissfan4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kissfan4life »

mark paul gosselar
elvira
bruce kulick
eric singer
all were very nice and talked to me for a few minutes.
mark paul gosselar talked to me and my mom for 15 minutes outside the show he was at.
jeries
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeries »

I've met tons of musicians/guitarists/bands...
Someday I'll put a list and give a description for each, but all were very nice
EXCEPT
the following people i found to be dbags...

Korn... kind of arrogant, seamed like they thought they were gods gift to everything... i did not meet Johnathan Davis, so i don't want to say anything about about him, but they werent as bad as this next guy...also this was during an ozzfest tour (day before phx show), before a lot of the turmoil in the band, so you never know what was going on with them...

Maynard James Keenan, lead singer of Tool
I found him to be a pretentious douchebag. I think he thinks his fans are POS idiots, and i doubt has any respect for those who like his music- i actually think he despises his fans as people. I could go on, but i thought he was an ahole.
bbgotfame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bbgotfame »

ive never really ever meet a celeb can you guys tell me when can meet one ??
Favourite Success:Maggie Q,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Kylie & Kendal Jenner,Kim Kardashian.
Autographs Gotten:55
Waiting: Alot can i list them later?
Most Wanted:Selena Gomez,Cariba Heine,Phoebe Tonkin,Owl City,USHER,Trey Songz,Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Taylor Swift,Megan Fox,Lindsey Lohan ,Twilight Saga ..ETC.
Personalized:27
Preprint:18
Return To Slender:5
In Person:0
Color:44
Black&White:3
Letter Of Request:allot!
Recent Success: duclans sister from degrassi and Charlotte Arnold

if you want to see my autographs go to my website http://www.bbgotfame.webs.com
James

Post by James »

Scouting for girls are one of the nicest bands I have met.
tarrbear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tarrbear »

Kevin Jonas and Alyson Stoner are the nicest celebs I've ever met, I met them at the Disney Channel Games and out of everyone I met, they get the prize. Alyson was so sweet, she would make sure she autographed everyone's item till she moved on, it was cute and very sweet. And Kevin, awwww Kevin, it seemed all three boys had a reallllly long day full of press, and it took a obvious effect on Nick and Joe, Nick rushed through autographing, and Joe didn't even come out. Kevin took his time though signing for everyone and he was really sweet about it. I got to have a small conversation with him, it was great!
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

I met NFL hof'er Jerry Rice at an ice cream shop once years ago. He came in with his wife and daughter just before the place closed for the night. I asked for his autograph and his little girl shook her head and said, "Not AGAIN daddy!". He just smiled and said, "Honey, he is a fan and fans help make daddy money to buy ice cream." SUPER NICE GUY.

Col. Chuck Yeager is a member at the shooting range/gun club I worked at. He is great to talk to about hunting, fishing, and shooting but if you ask for an autograph he turns into a real jerk. He gets all grumpy and has said, "Buy my book and I will sign it." or if he does sign he will finish the autograph, pack up his stuff and leave.

John Delancie (played Q in Star Trek tng) is a real jerk too. My buddy was on a plane and John sat next to him. My friend says, "Hey aren't you.." and before he can finish John Delancie says, "Yes, I am." then proceeds to snap his fingers in the air and and says, "Stewardess, I need a coke extra ice". My pal is a little surpised by his behavior and says, "Soooo...off to film another show?". Delancies responce was, "Look, I am tired and I don't want to talk." My pal says, "So are just bitter that you will never be know for anything other than playing an alien on a tv show or are you naturally an a-hole?" He did even look at my friend or say another word for the whole flight.
Use google before you ask. Seriously.