JOE MCELDERRY SUCCESS **with pictures**

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
selina94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JOE MCELDERRY SUCCESS **with pictures**

Post by selina94 »

Sent: November 2009
Recevied: 19/03/10

I sent a lor, photo, sase, and a photo of Cheryl Cole sometime inear the end of November, but i cannot remember the exact date. It was like the week before the sem-finals of the X Factor 2009. I asked him if he could sign the photo and pass the Cheryl one on to her for her to sign too. I only got the Joe photo back, but i am still delighted and i thought i would not get a reply back by now, but it came on 19/03/10.

I remember that there was two different addresses to send it to, so with one address, i sent to Joe, and the other to Stacey, but i have not yet got a reply from her.

For Joe, the address i used, which is no longer valid:
The X Factor,
Thames TV,
1 Stephen Street,
London,
W1T 1AL,
UK.

Thanks Joe, and thanks fanmail.biz
connorjackman

Re: JOE MCELDERRY SUCCESS **with pictures**

Post by connorjackman »

Amazing,

I live in his hometown but great success.

Connor :D
Recently Requested: Cody Linley, Miley Cyrus, Joe McElderry, Lloyd Daniels, Katie Price, Marc Elliott, Gino D'Acampo, Peter Andre, Holly Willoughby, Jonas Altberg aka Basshunter, Lady Gaga(VV), Lady Gaga (VV), Noel Edmonds, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Peter Andre, Gino D'Acampo, Holly Willoughby, Joe McElderry.

Recently Received: Lloyd Daniels, John and Edward Grimes, Danyl Johnson, Marc Elliott, Basshunter.
rachumz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachumz »

awesome i love him!!!
hes great live!
Collecting autographs since 2001!
BilliePiper4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BilliePiper4life »

Great Success, {up} I sent to him in November aswell but the week after Jedwood finally left, although I didn't send a picture.
Requests Waiting For: Carole Ann Ford; William Russell; Alexandra Burke; Helena Bonham Carter; Colin Baker; Jessie J; Imelda Staunton; Julie Walters; John Cleese; Claudia Winkelmen (Email); Graham Norton (Email); Ann Robinson (Email); Davina McCall; Leigh Francais; Kimberley Walsh; Sarah Harding; Jason Isaacs; Robert Lindsay; Zoe Wanamaker and Sir Bruce Forsyth.

2012 Received: Natalie Dormer; Sir Alan Sugar (Email); Joanna Lumley; Karl Pilkington; Victoria Beckham; Anneke Wills (Email); Mark Williams; John Hurts; Shirley Henderson; Matthew Lewis and Bonnie Wright (PP).

2012 Failures: Ant and Dec.
selina94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by selina94 »

Thanks everyone!!