Is there anybody on here who is actually happy about success

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hey

Post by Ryco11757 »

Ok since im the 'worst'. Its funny coming from someone that is rude as hell which u just proofed with ur pointless post. When i comment about a auto is real is when someone already started dicussing it already. If someone says it is a pp ill correct them and say it is a ap ok- so what? Ok i have misteaks but ur veryr rude and i have no time in the world to copy all the post u made that was beyond rude i have a life. Im not coming back to fanmail. Some of u have ur wish. This site is treated like a school not a fun hobby. If u want to hurt me and bash. have fun! I hope u feel good making fun me and others so right ahead but im not going to see it because in not coming back so goodbye
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is there anybody on here who is actually happy about success

Post by Ryco11757 »

****MY LAST POST***********. i don't care what i say because i'm leaving here!!
since you want to play this fuckin game, alright. here just SOME of the rude post you made! since i'm going to die one day i have no time to show you all of them! enjoy! and FUCK YOU CHRIS COLLECTOR! AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL NO DOUBT. can someone banned me? because i don't even want to see this site again!! full of dumb ass idiots! i'm done with looking at all of this shit! i cant handel it anymore everybody hating me for no reason! u treat me like i write post like this everyday!! haha now u see what u made me out to look and compare it to what i do say!!!. as you know im really pissed off! lol lol but this site not going to last longer anyway! so enjoy it or not while it last

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=118815&p=729833&h ... or#p729833

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=118815&p=729833&h ... or#p729833

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162822&p=711273&hil ... or#p711273

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162900&p=711189&hil ... or#p711189 "I nominate you sir with the post of the year; and it's only January!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=118815&p=710454&h ... or#p710454

FROM tom hanks post talking to me

"Really???? Think before you speak. You are a little kid with rookie experience. I am always ready to admit a sec, PP, AP, or fake. But this has more earmarks of a success than fake. Why would someone go through the trouble of forging the photos and the letter; that letter alone would take a few hours to produce with research, finding a typewriter, then producing the finished product.

Everything you said is baseless and just rubbish. If you don't realize and IP is going to differ from a seated, non rushed signature that truely displays your vast misunderstandings of this hobby. Before you accuse other members/collectors with more than twice your age in experience, of ignorance of the hobby, please do some of your own research before calling others stupid. You are the pot calling the kettle black."

i'm really tired of copy and pasting so all you have to do is look at most of his post. i'm not going to make anymore post. so fuck anybody that likes to hurt other people. when somebody attack me i'm going to attack them back. even if it a dumb ass like chriscollector. ok i make comments about authenticy? maybe not the most friendliest comments in the world SOMETIMES but most of my post are freindly. but im not going to make anymore post! so feel free to bash and make fun of me!!! your just going to be talking to your self! which chris likes to do best because nobody pays attention to that ass hole anyway!!!! lol.
Last edited by Ryco11757 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

I love this site and its odour of melodrama {up}
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios!!!!!
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

chriscollector wrote:And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios!!!!!
alright you two...now leavet at that and leave each other alone :D

Be mature and BOTH OF YOU walk away.

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

musicfan wrote:
chriscollector wrote:And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios!!!!!
alright you two...now leavet at that and leave each other alone :D

Be mature and BOTH OF YOU walk away.
I didn't know you were a Mod? Oh... that's right you're not.

I had MORE than enough of Ryyco and if I had to compile a list you would be #2 if not tied for first as the most annoying member. You are persistant in sticking yourself into other people conversations when they have zip to do with you. You claim to have "changed" yet clearly have not.

I love this site and it's intended purpose. I don't come here to fidgit with little kids. I'm finished with this and especially you and Ryyco. Dead issue... post whatever you like I'm done with this nonsense.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

ok, this has gone far enough, Im locking this post
#-John-#