Enough is enough! We need a set of FORUM RULES!

Moderators' Forum.
khackdrums

Enough is enough! We need a set of FORUM RULES!

Post by khackdrums »

I am sick of members asking why there topics/posts have been deleted/locked. Some members get really defensive when things like this happened, even though it usually is a mistake on their end... Many of the reasons why these members topics/posts have been deleted/locked is because of flaming/causing arguments, contantly posting in the wrong sections, spamming boards, not following the simple rules of posting feedback, asking to trade celebrity home/email addresses, etc., etc... I am just sick and tired of the constant bickering and complaining on this site. We, as moderators, work way to hard for this kind a immature behavior to occur. Ughhh... It's getting worse by the day. {down}

Like I said, let's come up with simple list of posting "DON'TS" that might result in a ban, or deletion/locking of topics/posts. I guess it's our responsibilty since Admin never came up with a set of forum rules. Once every has given their input, I'll compile it into a list and we can sticky it in EVERY SINGLE BOARD!!!! {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Enough is enough! We need a set of FORUM RULES!

Post by ursha »

Hi Kyle!
I think that's a great idea but I'm not sure it'll help. The thing is that most of the users don't read sticky topics (I was one of them).
But we can try. We can't lose anything.
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
annie985

Re: Enough is enough! We need a set of FORUM RULES!

Post by annie985 »

ursha wrote:Hi Kyle!
I think that's a great idea but I'm not sure it'll help. The thing is that most of the users don't read sticky topics (I was one of them).
But we can try. We can't lose anything.
-Urša
I agree with Ursa. I am constantly locking topics/telling people to read stickies in the Collecting Help board (specifically about IRCs). But we can try that. Hopefully some people will read it.
Autograph Collector since 2008
Favorite Autos: Raynor Arkenbout, John-Paul Lavoisier, Thore Scholerman, Marnie Schulenburg, Christian Bale, Mary Tyler Moore