Keira Knightley

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

Keira Knightley

Post by mymymy »

obtained at the Comedy Theatre Stage Door,

9.40 pm after evening show

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7532/img637.jpg
DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keira Knightley

Post by DrWhoAutographs »

I've tried a few times without success, you've got her about 3 or 4 times already and you STILL go for her :roll:
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Just how many do you need?
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

stop already!

I go up as its a good stopping point as most shows finish a bit later, not my problem if u dont get here, theres houldnt be a problem if you do! Dont have a go at me for being successfull, get there early if you want a front row spot, simple as!
avfctom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by avfctom »

Not having a go at you or nothing but...

I recall you saying she wouldn't sign and that "she's only been on the scene 2 minutes" and "the fame has gotten to her head". Things along them lines anyway.
I also noticed you have her autograph several times despite you moaning so much about her a while ago!

I think people shouldn't take advantage of her, like this, because she seems very shy. She might mistake you for a stalker too! :mrgreen:

No offence intended here.
:D
jonhmorris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonhmorris »

Didn't the stalker only go twice?!

Definition of stalking:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

Why do you keep on going to get the autograph of someone you don't even respect or like the films of?
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

i like some of her films, i dont think shes a good actress but I have already given my explaation of going, this is the 1st time I have been for 2 weeks, I am not a stalker and I think its upseting that you acuse me of, i know people who get her every night, any they are dealers and not stalkers.

The guy who stalked her went on severla ocasions and said inapropriate thigs to her!
AutographGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographGuy »

Give Benedict a break everyone, so if he wants her autograph again, you have loads of chances to get her autograph, if you don't decide to go then thats your problem, If you lived very close to the theatre, and you could ip her on most occasions dont say you wouldn't, Benedict doesn't go everyday, its not like he sells his autographs either, so I don't know why you are accusing him, you are just jealous.
SaidDuran
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SaidDuran »

I would like to be part of this discussion.

I am going every year on Karlovy Vary film festival here in Czech republic. There are a lot of famous people (Last year Robert De Niro) and they are very nice. i am always standing in the first line and everybody always sign something. I have always only one photo. And that is fine for me. But there are a lot of autograph hunters who wants to sign a lot of photos. A lot!! Something like mymymy (they are not selling it). And very often they do not know the star or dont like them. And then the stars refuses to sign anything. So you are making it worse and hard for everybody.

That is my opinion. If you dont like her, why you need her autograph? I always thought that the autograph collecting is about being a fan of someone. Shame it is not.

Sorry for my english, I hope you will understand.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

I do understand, what everyone is saying....but I PERSONALLY feel that mymymy has done a lot of good for this site, and as such, I will not add, and refuse to add anything bad.

I do somewhat, disagree with, anyone going time and again to get, a stars autograph. But as long as the star, does'ot stop signing due, to this, then that's ok.