can i pay on USPS.com with a UK credit card?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
rowan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

can i pay on USPS.com with a UK credit card?

Post by rowan »

i have tried searching so i am sorry if this is answered elsewhere....

i don't want to use IRC's really as i feel i might be less likely to get an answer. i want to make is easy as possible!

i have tried looking on ebay for current stamps, but i am not really sure what i am looking for, and there are rather a lot of matches.

but i was looking online at the usps website. they do click and ship same as we do over here. so i don't see why i couldn't do that and print my own label...only i cannot see if i can pay with a uk credit card!

i already know that you can't on itunes.com but thats different due to licensing etc.

i realise i could go through the whole checkout procedure but i don't want to waste the time if i can get an answer more easily!!

and if it IS possible, has anyone actually done it this way?

many thanks
packrat

Re: can i pay on USPS.com with a UK credit card?

Post by packrat »

It won't work. The labels that get printed out are for shipping from the point of purchase and can't be used for an SASE.
rowan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rowan »

oh bummer. thankyou for answering!
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

Ebay can be quite easy if you're comfortable with the USPS site. Go to the USPS shop and look at which stamps they are currently selling then search ebay for that stamp. That's what I have done and it's worked out fine
johnwill172
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnwill172 »

eBay is the best website for online transaction and one can easily pay for things using their card. However, if you are facing problems paying for your items, then you should talk about this to the seller so that both of you can get a workaround for this situation. Other than that I would like to add that when you are paying for items make sure that you are using a secured payment gateway to keep your credit card and other financial details secure.