Peterborough Utd vs Ipswich Town inc Roy Keane, David Healy

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peterborough Utd vs Ipswich Town inc Roy Keane, David Healy

Post by Theo2008 »

Match Reports:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 510841.stm
http://www.theposh.com/page/MatchReport ... 38,00.html
http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/ ... 38,00.html

Okay, so yesterday I went to the Posh vs Ipswich game which started at 7:45 pm, I didn't go wait for the players before the game as i got there at 7:15. So before the game the Ipswich fans were making a lot of noise, they had brought a lot of fans as Ipswich isn't very far away, so Ipswich started well and scored, another defensive error and I thought 'here we go again' At half time it was still 1-0 and it looked gloomy for us but straight away after the players came back we got a free kick about 20 - 25 yards out, we confused the Ipswich wall with a well taken free kick scored by Liam Dickinson o his debut who after that goal was on fire, after that we scored again and London Road erupted into noise, silencing the Ipswich crowd, the atmosphere was amazing yet I was still fearful Ipswich could get back into it, after a few half chances for Ipswich, we started looking good again and it was a matter of time until we scored agin, and score again we did, Craig Morgan from the back laching in from a corner. At full time, it was a huge confidence boost. If we win on Saturday against Sheffield United, we may yet have a chance! Up the Posh

So after the game, I decided as we had won to congratulate the players and maybe have a go of getting Roy Keane's autograph, I got a very good spot near the team coach. I got just a couple of players including Liam Dickinson which I congratulated, a lot of people were waiting but it did take Ipswich a very long time to come out, probably getting a rollocking from Keane and so a lot of people left leaving about 10 people only waiting, now the Ipswich players were coming out and all of them signed except for Leadbitter who went straight in, I was very happy to get David Healy's autograph but it was a shame that Richard Wright was injured. Now, everyone was waiting for 'Keano' Everyone was saying he wouldn't sign, the Ipswich team coach driver, the stewards and even us, it took him about half an hour after all the players went in for him to come out. We all tried to get closer to the coach hoping he would sign, and to my surprise he did, unfortunately with a biro he took out of his pocket, he signed for me as well as four other people but rejected a guy who took too long getting what he wanted signed. Still, I was very starstrucked by the man.

Thanks for reading and here are the scans,

Tommy Rowe
Liam Dickinson
Reuben Reid
Jake Livermore
George Boyd
Joe Lewis
Ipswich players including Daryl Murphy, David Healy and Carlos Edwards
Roy Keane
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peterborough Utd vs Ipswich Town inc Roy Keane, David Healy

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! Although, shame we lost the match :roll:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard