explanation please

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
attenbouroughfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

explanation please

Post by attenbouroughfan »

if i have broke the rules please inform me every post i have done tonight has been deleted please grant me the decency of telling me why before you delete this post
autographs: david jason david attenborough nicholas lyndhurst robert lindsay and more
:)
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: explanation please

Post by Beau »

attenbouroughfan wrote:if i have broke the rules please inform me every post i have done tonight has been deleted please grant me the decency of telling me why before you delete this post

what were they about?
attenbouroughfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

a autograph i got back from nicholas lyndhurst :)
autographs: david jason david attenborough nicholas lyndhurst robert lindsay and more
scarybun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scarybun »

This is a fair request. Admin should explain specifically each time why he moves posts to the trash or why he deletes them. This helps educate all the members and ensures the rules are followed in the future. Simply removing the posts just leaves everyone in the dark as to what was wrong about them.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

I'm sorry to hear that attenbouroughfan, scary is right, you deserve to know why.

Nicholas Lyndhurst? Wasn't he in Lassie and Peter Pan? I hope you're happy with his autograph.
attenbouroughfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thanks for support yea he was in lassie and peter pan i liked him in only fools and horses the most
:D
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

There are rules posted at the top of the Feedback forum and they are to be followed. So if your post does not fit the correct format , he has the right to delete them.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

scarybun wrote:Admin should explain specifically each time why he moves posts to the trash or why he deletes them.
Like in every other forum, member's should read the rules before posting. No excuses. The feedback rules are simple. Follow them and you won't have a problem. If you don't follow them, your topic will get deleted or moved to the trash.

@attenbouroughfan - Admin deleted your topic, contact him. {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

What continues to be forgotten by us Westerners on this board is that, in my estimate, at least 50% of the people on this board speak English as their second language.On a separate note, I would also guess that roughly 50% are kids. All these new abbreviations and rules are most likely quite over whelming for people in this category, there is no need for such a heavy handed approach. How can someone know if they are making a mistake if no one tells them? Hell, I have seen some of the most senior members on the board occasionally forget something (address, envelope scan etc)

Now of course, the OP could be an English speaking adult, in which case I would look quite the fool ;-)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

admin should say why :roll: seriously...