Autographs for Sale (Theo's Autos) Including Football autos

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs for Sale (Theo's Autos) Including Football autos

Post by Theo2008 »

I'm a little skint so i'm going to sell some autographs, so here's how it go, all prices are negociable, all autographs are for Sale and not for exchange, If you have any doubts about me, I have done many deals wiv Sam (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16306) involving money and you can pm him for more info, I accept paypal or the normal way of dealing. Sorry if these are a bit over/underpriced. Most photos are high quality glossy photo paper. If there are any other autographs in my collection which I haven't put up for sale on here, yet you're interested in buying please pm me, my website is http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/theokawala/

Scott St Ledger - Obtained Ip at Posh vs Preston - £2-3 - Will sell just 1 (pick the photo you'd like)
Danny Welbeck - Obtained IP at Posh vs Preston - £2-3 - Will sell just 1 (Pick the photo you'd like)
Neil Mellor - Obtained Ip at Posh vs Preston - £2-3 - Will sell just 1 (Pick the photo you'd like)
Aaron Lennon - Obtained TTM - £3 - Will sell just 1 (Pick the photo you'd like)
Brad Friedel - Obtained TTM - £2 as paper is glossy but low quality - Will sell just 1 (Pick the photo you'd like)
Carlo Ancelotti - Obtained TTM - £3 - Will sell just 1 (Pick the photo you'd like)

Can't be bothered to put them all so just go to my website - http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/theokawala/ and look at my albums to the left. Just pm me if interested, thank you.
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
wanderers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autographs for Sale (Theo's Autos) Including Football autos

Post by wanderers »

pm sent