why was my feedback deleted

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

why was my feedback deleted

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hi guys im just curios wondering why my feedback on my last succes which was from former football player lee roy jordan was deleted. any info is apreciated thanks
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: why was my feedback deleted

Post by jdp3577 »

I looked at the logs, admin deleted it but I have no clue why. maybe try contacting him
#-John-#
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Wouldn't have expected that..

miley cyrus fan, let me know what you find out, I'm curious as to why so many feedback threads are being deleted lately.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi everyone :)

You have to respect the rules or your feedback will be move to the trash forum or deleted.

Thank you for your understanding {up}

Fanmail 8)
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Well, that certainly cleared up.. absolutely nothing.
SparklinDiamond
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SparklinDiamond »

Yeah, some of mine have been deleted too lately. I do not know which rules I have broken? :roll:
Awaiting: Catherine Tate, Ant & Dec, Peter Kay, Pixie Lott and Katherine Kelly!! Wish me luck!

Most Wanted: Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Harry Potter Cast, Orlando Bloom, Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger...
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

admin wrote:Hi everyone :)

You have to respect the rules or your feedback will be move to the trash forum or deleted.

Fanmail 8)
Care to explain? she is a great friendly memeber, she has done nonthing wrong :?
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Hello :) Well I guess these are the rules admin is referring to: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43091
There doesn't seem to be any set out rules though, it just seems that you have to post the celebrities name, address, sent/received dates, state what you received, post pictures and make sure it's less than 3 months old. Is there a chance you missed any of those details out? That's my only guess :?
If you remembered all of that then I have no clue, only admin knows, but hopefully he'll tell you so we all know that it's a rule.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

I looked through the Trash section, since it's the only source of deprecated threads I have access to, and a common theme seems to be that the address used is missing. Seems silly to delete a thread just for that, since there are so many reasons why one doesn't (or can't) post the address - a topic which was covered on another recent thread.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

admin wrote:Hi everyone :)

Fanmail 8)
Which rule was broken?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.