Megan Fox - Passion Play

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Megan Fox - Passion Play

Post by omgitscaro »

Whatever happens, I hope you all get the autographs you so desire. ;-)
Walnuts wrote:People are funny. This community is supposed to be about sharing information with each other so that we can continue to do what we love, collecting autographs. I mean seriously, what is the address. Or are we going to continue to go around and around on this. Maybe some of us would like to write to another actor in the production other than Fox. Really people Grow Up.
Smartest post I've seen on here in a long time. Really. {up}
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

Rachel wrote:I happened to be on the IMDB page for this movie both yesterday and today. Yesterday it said post-production, today it says filming.
IMDb is really weird. They are however still filming. Probably not for very much longer though.
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

Maybe we will all get a response at the end of filming!! But truthfully..Their have been VERY few TTM successes with Megan,But lets keep our fingers and toes crossed! I sent her a really hot pic that I printed!! Maybe she will like that..
Michael Moss
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Rachel wrote:I happened to be on the IMDB page for this movie both yesterday and today. Yesterday it said post-production, today it says filming.
It finishes filming on the 8th :)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
moo41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moo41 »

Daniel Bubiecki (One of Passion Play's producers)-

"Passion Play update: 6 shoot days left... This dream is coming to an end. Megan wrapped yesterday, as did Rhys. What a film!"

http://twitter.com/danieldubiecki

that tweet was posted on the 30th of last month... so unless her assistant took all the fanmail doesnt look like we're going to get anything back...
=(
Foxy-Megan[dot]Com Best Source For All Things Megan Fox
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

This is actually really sad that no one got anything back. And i'm very sure i know why. This address was more than likely spammed. Knowing how megans signing habits are, i can't see her dealing with the load of fanmail that came.

:(
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Have hope guys!

On another note...why is this board not closed to non-members...? I have had 6 PM's from people who have just signed up and not posted asking for the address for Rob Pattinson's new movie. I don't mind PMing to genuine members but I have messaged each person with 0 posts and told them I won't be giving it to anyone who has signed up purely to get the address.
moo41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moo41 »

IA rachel, this thread have well over 900+ views

not to sound greedy or anything after i posted here looking for the address i actually went ahead and did some research on my own and found an address
it was for sure the address to send it to, i even had contact with someone legit who assured me my package would get to megan
but i guess it didnt go through... i know it got delivered to where i sent it to cause i had it tracked & the package had to be signed for
nothings been sent back though, i check every day with the tracking code

its good to share addresses on here for like celebrities that are known to sign but to put out an address for a celebrity thats known not to sign is risky cause it probably gets spam and that person doesnt want to deal with all that
Foxy-Megan[dot]Com Best Source For All Things Megan Fox