Star Wars autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
William

Post by William »

Mark Hamill doesnt sign through the mail anymore for free? thats not true because someone received his the other month TTM
I sent to:
Kenny Baker
Christopher Lee
Anthony Daniels
Mark Hamill
Natalie Portman
Carrie Fisher
Samuel L Jackson
Temeura Morrison

Who out of these would you expect me to get a reply from Jonathon as you seem to know more about star wars autographs that I do.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

You will get Kenny Baker.
You will def not get Mark Hamill., last know replies were stamps its even stated on his websites that he no longer replies TTM.
Christopher Lee TTM takes ages and is all stamps.
Anthony Daniels TTM doesnt seem to happen these days either.
Natalie Portman wil not sign Star Wars stuff and doesnt even sign IP let alone TTM.
Temeura Morrison is Ok but not sure about the address for him on this site most successes have been thru his NZ address.
Carrie Fisher and Jackson you should have a chance.

If you do get a success from Daniels itd be great and id be interested to know where from cos hes not been replying TTM for ages same with Hamill. hes a dead loss TTM im afraid no matter what uve see.

If you wana have a look at my site you can see who ive got and the addresses are on there.
William

Post by William »

O ok! So how would i go about getting the ones i cant get TTM? Beacuse i dont live in america its very hard 2 get to conventions. So when you say stamps is it lyk just an autograph thats stamped onto the picture? Also have you had a success from Carrie Fisher on the DR studios address? How long did kenny baker take you to get?. Also wot is Temeura Morrisons NZ address? and did you get a success from it. I will let you know if i get Anthony Danielss or Hamills
Thanks for all your expert advice! And sorry about all the questions but I'm really curious.
:D
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

My Morison success was thru a convention. I dont live in the USA either I live in England. many of the Star Wars actors were British or have Brtish representation.
Yes a stamp is just the sig stamped on the photo.
I have IP success from Kenny Baker at convention, they have many conventions in Britain. The TTM success I have had from his Lancashire address took about 3 weeks.

I wrote to Carrie Fisher at both addresses at around the same time and unfotunately I dont know which address my success acame back form but both addresses have been successful for people.

Morrisons NZ address is this
C/o Robert Bruce
Robert Bruce Agency
"Tobermory" 218
Richmond Road, Grey Lynn
Auckland 1002
New Zealand

I didnt use this cos mine was convention but I know it was successful for others. the other address thats on this site could be successful for him too im not sure.

as for the ones you cant get TTM the only option is to either wait for them to appear in convention or buy them im afraid. the chepaest ive seen mark hamill sign for is £30. some respectable sites can get things signe for you at conventions and have them shipped to you. I did this with Ray Park.
With Portman however it is nigh on impossible at all, Liam Neeson is similar.
Ewan Mcgregor signs well, but dont bother sending a picture cos his agents always send out the same photo but it is authentic.
Like I say many of my Star Wars successes have come thru British addresses. theyre all on my site.
Good Luck with it all. :)
William

Post by William »

O great, doesnt look like im in for many replies then! But thanks for all your help anyway, its much appreciated. How long did carrie take, and what website was your Ray Park autograph from?
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

carrie fisher took possibly the best part of 6 months i think.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

I sent a requets to Kenny two months ago to his house in Preston, 20 mins down the road from me and still have not had a reply. Don't know if he is out of the country or doing panto or something but still waiting. Does he supply his own photo as I never sent a photo with my request.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

I think you may find him reluctant to send his own photo as he sells them for £10 at convention and £15 on his website so ur best off sending ur own pics.
I met him at convention and paid my £10 and I said to him that Id also written to him sending my own photos and he said hed make sure he checked when he got home.
Sure enuff a few days later my pictures were returned to me signed.
You will find that hes away a lot all over the place doing conventions and promotion for Episode III.
Redford Rules!!!

Harrison Ford unsuccess

Post by Redford Rules!!! »

i sent a letter to harrison ford and got 8 by 10 and pp 5 by 7. not too bad for a big star like him.
DieHard2k5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DieHard2k5 »

I got Billy Dee Williams (Lando Callirissian) via a star wars convention..
Thats all 4 now!