Love don't let me down (2010)

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Love don't let me down (2010)

Post by LilSarah »

Hello!

Does someone have a set address? That would be great. According to imdb, it's filming.
Thanks!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1555064/
Favourite autographs: Kate Winslet, Jodie foster, Britney Spears, Leighton Meester, Kevin Costner, Jude Law, Lil Wayne, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Amanda Seyfried, Diane Kruger, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Cate Blanchett, Milla Jovovich
Most wanted: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, Rihanna, Blake Lively Taylor Momsen Ed Westwick <3 Chace Crawford Penn Badgley Jessica Zohr, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Chris Brown, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, Freida Pinto...
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Love don't let me down (2010)

Post by ursha »

I'm very interested in this one as well!
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

I'd be very grateful for the address, too!
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilSarah »

any info? I've heard it would be filming in Nashville, but I'm not sure
Favourite autographs: Kate Winslet, Jodie foster, Britney Spears, Leighton Meester, Kevin Costner, Jude Law, Lil Wayne, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Amanda Seyfried, Diane Kruger, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Cate Blanchett, Milla Jovovich
Most wanted: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, Rihanna, Blake Lively Taylor Momsen Ed Westwick <3 Chace Crawford Penn Badgley Jessica Zohr, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Chris Brown, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, Freida Pinto...
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casey08 »

I would also like this please!!
Baby I was born this way (:

Recent Success: Jennette Mccurdy and Julie Andrews Kendal schemdit.

RTS Miranda cosgrove and Mychemical romance.

Recently sent-Christina Perri vv,Kesha,VV.Daniel Radcliffe VV Lady GagaVV and Ashley Tisdale VV. Ashley Benson and Russell Brand. Cherrie Curry,Laura prepon,Anne Hathaway VV,Robert Pattinson VV and Miranda Cosgrove.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT IN AUGEST AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR!!

"Just a holy fool but baby it's so cruel I'm in love with Judas baby"
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilSarah »

bump {up}

I'm desperately searching for this address, any infos would be highly appreciated!!
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Alright, I am not familiar with via venue things, but could this be helpful...?

:D

http://news.tennesseeanytime.org/node/4418

http://tn.gov/film/con_flm.htm
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LilSarah »

Thank you!!

I wrote them an E-Mail but they told me:
Sarah,
Unfortunately the production company is keeping that kind of information extremely secret. We do not have a way to get a letter to any of the cast filming the project.

Sincerely,

Is it nevertheless, to anyone who is familiar with sending via venue, give it a try and send to the contact address published on the web page?
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue
Tennessee Tower 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243

Thank you
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

LilSarah wrote:Thank you!!

I wrote them an E-Mail but they told me:
Sarah,
Unfortunately the production company is keeping that kind of information extremely secret. We do not have a way to get a letter to any of the cast filming the project.

Sincerely,

Is it nevertheless, to anyone who is familiar with sending via venue, give it a try and send to the contact address published on the web page?
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue
Tennessee Tower 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243

Thank you
That address will not pass on mail at all. They don't have anything to do with the movie.
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!