Kiera Knightley small success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

Kiera Knightley small success

Post by mymymy »

I got Kiera's autograph (if you can call it that) after todays matinee performance at the Comedy Theatre, Kiera cam out for less that 2 minutes to sign a few, no photos with then back inside. Although I had failed in the past I thought she wasnt nice. She actually came across very polite and nice today, just didnt want to be seen out for long. Its just unfortunate her sig is so lame! http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... cf0413.jpg
mufcdd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kiera Knightley small success

Post by mufcdd »

Congrats, better than nothing! Do you know if shes been posing for photos at all, or was it just because she was rushing today that she didnt? Im going to try her in a few weeks but dont hold out much hope... many people waiting? (Im assuming a lot!)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY TWITTER PAGE! OVER 10,000 FOLLOWERS!
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

Shame about her sig, thats how she signed for me at the premiere too...its cool shes still signing photos, might have to take a trip down...did you see damian lewis? just wondering what he is like.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Cheers
They have a barrier in a square sorounding the stage door, there must have been about 30 people, she actually was so fast she was out ad back in again before 99% of people who saw the show got a chance to get there, she is so fast!

I heard she does photos with if there is a small croud (probably like 5 -10!) se was nice about it though, she claimed she had friends waiting inside!!! I think that was an excuse though!

Damien as with the rest of the cast are no probs
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Man, all you seem to do is complain. First you post up a failure for Keira, that you tried four times and that you weren't going to waste any more time trying to get her. Then you said that you've gotten "bigger celebrities than her. Well obviously you didn't mean what you said. Then when you do get her you complain again! The signature you got is what she does. Just be happy you got her.
MyMyMy I do envy you. I live out here in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area and I wish I can even get half the sucesses that you do. Its funny that you hardly have any autograph failures out there in the UK. Be glad you get all the sucesses that you have been getting but don't complain when you get a few failures. You're bound to get some.
Congrats though on finally getting Keira!
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Bud leave him alone.You are always mean to someone if they had a failure.He has every right to complain if he wishes.Bud if you had failures you would complain too.So leave him alone ok?? Bud you probably get a ton of people living in LA.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

bud: I am not compaining, i am merely giving a few facts which is what people want on this forum. Yes, I missed her 4 times previously and I compained then, rightly so but this is a new post, stop living in the past. I am not compaining about yesterday, just stating the facts!!!

How dare you for saying I obviosly havent got biger celebs than her, of course I have, WILL SMITH, ROBIN WILLIAMS, MICHAEL JACKSON, STEVE MARTIN - TRUE LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it right!

Thank you HeyHEyYou for your support here! {up}
DAY TRIPPER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAY TRIPPER »

i dont think he was saying you havnt met bigger stars, i think he was refering to this
that you weren't going to waste any more time trying to get her.
Sarah_like_daffodils
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sarah_like_daffodils »

mymymy wrote: How dare you for saying I obviosly havent got biger celebs than her, of course I have, WILL SMITH, ROBIN WILLIAMS, MICHAEL JACKSON, STEVE MARTIN - TRUE LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it right!{up}
He was actually referring to you last post on Kiera:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=157977
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Oh okay then

I want to say the only reason i tried for kiera again was becasue there was a time slot of 30 minutes betwen the end of legally blonde so though I would trey for kiera instead od wasting time doing nothing, dont get me wrong people, I am glad I got her and I am not slaging her off, like I said she seemed genuinly nice on saturday and the rest was additonal facts, some people like it as it helps them decide on trying for her or not.

Sorry for any offence caused