Venues that do/don't pass on fanmail

Moderators' Forum.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Venues that do/don't pass on fanmail

Post by x hayley x »

Hey everyone! :) I hope you're all enjoying your holidays!
Well I just wanted to ask about the 'Venues that do/don't pass on fanmail' thread on the Via Venue board. I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while since Larisie has left the site and there has been quite a few members posting information which requires updating. I think it is very important that this thread stays up-to-date and I know we all want the information to be as accurate for everyone as possible {up} I for one will always refer to it before sending out a request, as I am sure many others do too.
I was wondering if anyone particularly wanted to take over the thread, or do you think it would be better if we all sort of shared the responsibility and a Mod/GM etc. updates it whenever they see something that needs to be added. I know the 2nd option would ensure this list was as up-to-date as possible but I could also see the possibility of it getting a little confusing if everyone is editing it, or if 2 people are trying to edit it at the same time!
I would like to hear everyones thoughts on this :)
- Hayley.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Venues that do/don't pass on fanmail

Post by jdp3577 »

Id say whoever sees it needs updating could update it, but if someone wants to take it over, thats fine too
#-John-#
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Hi Hayley!
It was me that updated it last time, that was on November 09. I also contacted Larisie about it at the same day but she hasn't appeared on fanmail since then. Guess I should contact her on another forum. Since then not so many were posted but I was planning on updating it again during the holiday. Also I noticed I should correct few things (Larisie put those that might not pass on mail into DO and wrote in brackets that they might not, I put them into DON'T category and wrote in brackets that they might pass on) and I'll do that 'til the end of last week for sure (few things were not put into alphabet order), probably I'll do it this week. But if someone else wants to take care of it that's fine with me :)
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Oh that's good I am glad it hasn't been abandoned! There are a few that need to be added to the UK section under 'Do pass on fanmail': Liverpool Empire Theatre and Assembly Hall Theatre. There were successes from both of those venues last week. Shall I leave those for you, Ursha, or shall I go ahead and add them myself?
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

x hayley x wrote:Oh that's good I am glad it hasn't been abandoned! There are a few that need to be added to the UK section under 'Do pass on fanmail': Liverpool Empire Theatre and Assembly Hall Theatre. There were successes from both of those venues last week. Shall I leave those for you, Ursha, or shall I go ahead and add them myself?
You can add them yourself, that's fine ;)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,

x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

I've updated it :) {up}
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

I corrected mistakes I've done last time and added one more info ;)
Merry Christmas to everyone!