Kiera Knightley FAIL

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

Kiera Knightley FAIL

Post by mymymy »

Unfortunately this seems to be one of these celes that simply dont want to be seen, to sign, to show thier faces atall. With a few days before her opening night in her 1st London Play, whilst the intire rest of the cast use the stage door, Kiera sneaks out of a side door with a conveniately arrived car to the second she wants to go, she runs out the 2 metres to the car and hops in, the car screeeches off!

I have tried for the last 4 days running and its clear she doesnt want to sign for her fans and the simple fact she is sneaking out like that is becasue she thinks way too highly of herself.

I know what I think, and I am not going to waste any more time on this celeb that was apparently a few years ago so grounded, the 3 years or whatever in hollywood has really made her full of it! I have waitied 3 days in the freezing cold,

Its clear that when she is ready to leave, they ring the car, she waits by some back door and as sson as she sees the car she dashes out, its so perfectly timed, that in itself shows you shes going to all that effort to avoid people.

I have got such larger celebs than her, Robin Williams, MArtin Scorsese, Will Smith for example who were no hassle so when it comes to some one like Kiera who has been in the spotlight for a couple of years it just makes you feel sick that they act like some god!
mightyswagman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kiera Knightley FAIL

Post by mightyswagman »

with all due respect to you mymymy ,everyone needs their privacy and if she wants to go straight from a show and relax on her own then let her, bear in mind that she is famously insecure and shy, would you feel like signing anything after work?,i personally have had three successes from Keira this year and never had any refusals whatsoever,it may be that she puts aside time for autographs both at home and at work and feels she doesnt need to put aside any more time,which i think is fair on her many fans.
my successful address was via her agent. United agents ltd,12-26 lexington street,London W1F 0LE. :roll: mark
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Well I knew everyone would come flying to her rescue but its just my opinion and I know of many people who will agree with me.
And I think you will find that her TTM are secretarials!

PS I fully respect celebs who come out the stage door and say; "you know what guys, Im tired, I dont feel like it tonight!", but I have no respect for ANY celeb that intentinally sneaks out to avoid thier fans altogether without explanation!!!!!!!!!! POINT MADE
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

That's a shame. But she's under no obligation to do anything for you, really. It's very possible that she'd prefer to dash out so as not to be seen by the photographers which seem to follow her every move. Can't fault her, really.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Not sure why everyone os on her side here but whatever, I have got autographs from real famous people, not those like kiera who have been on the scene for 2 minutes
Emre5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emre5 »

That's a shame she didn't sign at all. :( usually most will at least sign once or twice a week.

I can obviously understand that celebrities are "hounded" everywhere they go by the press/fans etc but at the end of the day it's their job, they chose to be in the public eye. Fair enough they don't like it 24/7, but there is no harm in signing/posing for a few pics a couple of nights a week especially when you're in theatre and it's quite an effort to avoid people everyday.

She might start start signing at some point! She's there till March yeah? Try again next month perhaps.
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

I agree with you mymymy but lets hope she will start signing afterwards when it opens tomorrow...if she does sign they really need to put a rule that its play items only for kiera or shes going to get mobbed. i really want a signed photo but i dont think its likely on this one :( did you meet damian lewis? i really wanna meet him but have a photo to send him in case i dont get the chance..
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

Please, just understand that she has no obligation to sign. Some of her TTMs are real so I dunno what you're getting worked up over. She signs TTM for her fans, so there's no problem, you can get an auto if you want one. Just she doesn't want the dealers getting her every night.
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Though it may be a dissapointment, I think it's fair enough to be honest. At this stage before it has officially opened perhaps she just needs to get used to it all. Maybe when The Misanthrope has begun she'll sign as at least then some of the people waiting might have payed to see her in the show so she might be more willing to sign. I agree with Osiris though, she doesn't owe anyone anything really. Better luck next time! :)

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
the_uk_collector05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the_uk_collector05 »

well im sending her a photo to sign but most of the signatures look secreterial to me..we will see..shes not under obligation to sign but most actors after the plays sign at the stage door for fans and have done for many years so its all a part of it and actors understand that, i read an interview with patrick stewart where he says that signing at the stage door is the final act..so we will see what happens with her signing habits!