Lockerz

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dizzy22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lockerz

Post by dizzy22 »

Lockerz

Hey, i found this website that i want to share with you.

Lockerz is an awesome website (and will be an online store soon) that give you free prizes. The only thing you need to do is get an invitation (that's the only way, without one you can't enter it) and join the site. The "currency" used there is PTZ, and you win PTZ by answering the daily questions, logging every day and inviting your friends to join the site too. When you reach 20 friends invited and that joined, you become a Z-List and you win a t-shirt and double points for logging in and anwering the daily questions.

I haven't received anything yet, 'cause i joined it a couple days, but a lot of people have received it. Proofs here.

If you want an invite, feel free to ask me by PM how to get one : D
russel143
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lockerz

Post by russel143 »

hey i am in lockerz as well i have benig useing it for about a month now and became a z-lister about a week a ago and still am waiting form y t-shirt. here is something you should take in consideration because lockerz is going to fully launch the points of prizes will increase 2-4 time double so try and rack up as many points and redeem the prizes before thr points of the prizes go up