ANNA FRIEL SUCCESS!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
James

Re: ANNA FRIEL SUCCESS!!!

Post by James »

At least Anna signs. Unlike Rachel :neutral: Nice sucess even if there was no pic with!
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Cheers James

Yes, I suppose so, at least i got her auto, it i so hard to get her photo becasue I tried after shows but there are tnns of photographers and us fans dont get a look in.

And before shows its a case of , I havent got make up on, its to early sort of thing oh well. I know a coupe of friednds who have managed but not sure it I can be asked to spend a whole evening waiting again.

But yes, a million times better than Rachel on the signing front
Temperance Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Temperance Rose »

I waited outside the Stage Door last night and got her autographs. There was just me and about 20 paps who shoves us and poor Anna looked terrified. She's human and has to deal with that every night accoding to the producer and her PR who we spoke to after she'd ran off. Cut her some slack :neutral:
x-hani-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-hani-x »

Yeah, what is it is that she wont allow people to take pictures of her in the morning when she is wearing no make-up, thats what her body-guard guy she was with told me...when i went to see her before the show on my birthday she was very lovely and signed my dvd sleeve, and after a little while of chatting to her i asked if she got the drawing I sent to her via the theatre. She said she didnt and got incredibly angry that no one had given it to her, demanding the guy she was with (body guard or whoever he is!) why she hadnt recieved it!! I felt a bit bad, i wasn't really that bothered as I was meeting her anyway! So we carried on talking for a bit, and when I told her it was my birthday after she asked how old I was she cried "Oh Happy birthday darling!!" and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek! Bless her! Anyway, all the autograph hunters were asking for pictures with her, but the guy was saying no and anna kept saying "No, sorry but I look horrible! I have just come from the gym! After the show, you can have pictures afterwards." But, amazingly she let me have a picture with her because it was my birthday!! The others were a bit annoyed, but i didnt care! I was soo happy! I think the fact that i was the youngest there (17 on that day! :) ) may hav had sumthin to do with it too...the rest of them were all middle aged.
I also had a chat with Joe Cross, which me being a young girl also helped!! haha. Anyway, he was lovely and signed and had a picture, and so did James Dreyfus. Over all and amazing birthday!
Hannah x
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Happy Birthday and glad you met Anna okay.

Maybe she does do photos with after the show but I have only been once after becasue there are at least 10 paps there EVRY NITE so it is impossible to get an auto let alone a photo with. Maybe soon the paps will get bored with her
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

Temperance Rose wrote:I waited outside the Stage Door last night and got her autographs. There was just me and about 20 paps who shoves us and poor Anna looked terrified. She's human and has to deal with that every night accoding to the producer and her PR who we spoke to after she'd ran off. Cut her some slack :neutral:
Poor girl my heart bleeds for her....remember that classic line from fame "fame cost, and here is where you start paying" these people dont have to act, they crave for attention, how would she like to be an underpaid, nurse or doctor, who work at least 72 hours, and I've heard at times 120 hours saving peoples lifes????? ( for as little as £28,00 a year in the Uk)

I both like and respect, actors and actresses, I love films big time,and am greatful, for every autograph that I have ever recieved, but lets put it into context.
autosigns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autosigns »

MYMYMY May have some great news for you. Was reading last weeks Hello or OK magazine (not sure which one) and there was an article about Anna Friel. Anyway, there was a picture of her signing autographs and guess who it was with her? Yes, you mate! So you may have got your photo with her afterall in a much bigger way, in a national magazine. Don't mean to come off as stalkerish (lol) I check the inperson board and recognised you from your previous postings.
James

Post by James »

She went in the front today pre-matinee. But signed coming out (I wasnt there)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

HELLO SUTOSIGNS;

I heard about this from another friend during the week.
She was drinkink a cup of tea while on a break and nearly choked when she saw me in an edition of OK magazine dated 13th October.

Unfortunately the issue currently for sale in shops is 20th October so I desperately need to find a copy of last weeks issue. Di you by any chance keep it???
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

mymymy wrote:HELLO SUTOSIGNS;

I heard about this from another friend during the week.
She was drinkink a cup of tea while on a break and nearly choked when she saw me in an edition of OK magazine dated 13th October.

Unfortunately the issue currently for sale in shops is 20th October so I desperately need to find a copy of last weeks issue. Di you by any chance keep it???
Mymymy, you can buy back copies of OK magazine from their website - this is the issue you're after I believe: OK 13th October 2009.

Mentions Anna Friel and Breakfast at Tiffany's in the description. {thumb2}

Phoebe :D