DAVID TENNANT AND BILLIE PIPER IN PERSON SUCCESSES!!!!!!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

DAVID TENNANT AND BILLIE PIPER IN PERSON SUCCESSES!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mymymy »

Last night I went to a press nite at the Royal Court, Sloane Square in London. I had no idea who the guests would be.

There were a few people whom I didnt get including Richard Wilson and Jo Joyner (Tanya in Eastenders) who I would have loved a photo with but she is heavily pregnant and didnt want to bother her, a shame as I have always wanted to meet her.

Then came Billie Piper and Husband, Laurence Fox, she didnt sign much but I got a photo with at the interval then got it signed after.

Someone spotted David Tennant in the interval, he did not come out but was seen in the bar. No one saw him arrive and when he left after the show it was clear why; he used a different door. I saw him from behind as he left, me and my friends ran after him. I had nothing for him to sign but have his auto VV anyway, all I wanted was a photo with. I was the first to him, kindly obliged although you could tell he didnt wasnt to be noticed. OH NO, my camera died, I was so gutted, whilst a few others got him I was franticlly looking for new batteries to replace in my camera. Oh was shaking so much lol!!!
Anyway I finally got it done but David was in his car, I politely explained through his scrolled doen window and posed for the photo. PHEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW! that was a close one!!!

We read after in a paper that it was Billie Pipers birthday so perhaps thats why they went out togther!!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0820.jpg
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0819.jpg
jwb198302
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DAVID TENNANT AND BILLIE PIPER IN PERSON SUCCESSES!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jwb198302 »

Another great IP success congrats! Did you get my email out of interest? I need your expert advice!
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Cheers!
No, I m afraid I did not recieve an email from you, why not send a message via fanmail ad we can contact from there?
jwb198302
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jwb198302 »

No problem! I have sent you a PM. :)
SophieBooty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SophieBooty »

Another great IP success mymymy!
I'd love to meet David Tennant and Billie Piper!
Sophie :D
James

Post by James »

James goes green with envy. :mrgreen: I'd love to meet Billie again, and of course David.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

HI MYMYMY.....WOT CAN I SAY WELL DONE...... {thumb2} {thumb2} :D {up} THEY ARE REALLY NICE PHOTOS.....

DAVID IS A TRUE GENT......ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS WORKING DOWN THE ROAD FROM WHERE HE LIVES.....I WAS WITH HIM ON THAT DAY...AND THE NEIGHBOURS SEE HIM WALKING ABOUT SEEMS ONE NICE GUY {up} {up} AND THE GREATEST DR WHO EVER.
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

I'm sooooo jealous !! :D :razz:
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, and David Tennant and Billie Pipper were so great in it. {love}
Great success !! {thumb2}