ANNA FRIEL SUCCESS!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

ANNA FRIEL SUCCESS!!!

Post by mymymy »

After a couple of failed attempts I finally got Anna Friel's autograph today before her shows of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket in london.

Anna was a great signer; there were 15-20 people waiting in the end and signed for everyone. Although a great signer she revealed a bit of an uncomfortable streak when she refused photos with in a snappy, slightly rude manner. I was the first to ask and all I said was "Excuse me Anna, would it be possible to get a photo with you" to which she replied "Oh my god, give me a break, its only the morning (this was 1.30pm). Basiclly she didnt have makeup on and was wearing dark shades so maybe this was why, possibly she had been photographed alot by paps after shows and was getting annoyed with having her photo taken. I fully respect her reply, just myself and others felt snapped at!!

Summary; nice enough to sign but I wont be going back for a photo with; she doesnt do them before, does not come out between shows and she leaves at 11pm after evening shows. Also I didnt appreciatte her manner when I politely asked a simple question

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0782.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0783.jpg
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ANNA FRIEL SUCCESS!!!

Post by guilder1st »

Maybe she had a rough night the night before. ') She was really nice when I met her at the comic con last year.
Congrats on your success though.
DSUgirl2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DSUgirl2012 »

OH my gosh! You are so lucky! I loved her in Pushing Daisies! I want her auto soo bad!! Congrats!!
Paul.W
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Paul.W »

Congrats. I hope to see the show soon and would love to meet Anna Friel. One question, did her co-star Joseph Cross sign? Would be great to meet him too.
Last edited by Paul.W on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Cheers!

Anna does not come out between shows so make sure you try after a show or perhaps 2 hrs before
Temperance Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Temperance Rose »

Is this in every show? I'm going to see it next week and am a huge fan...will I have to wait till 11? :? {??}
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

HI MYMYMY WELL DONE FOR ANOTHER AMAZING AUTOGRAPH...BUT A QUESTION!!.. WHY DO THESE PEOPLE GET SO UPTIGHT????? YOU ASKED HER SO POLITELY FOR A PHOTO...THAT WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR DAY.....

OH I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER...NO MAKE-UP ON WHATEVER NEXT....£10 MILLION A MOVIE MEANS THE POOR OLD DEAR CANNOT AFFORD MAKE-UP....LOOOL
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Its a sad fact that so mnay brits go to hollywood for 5 minutes and think they are megastars; it all goes to thier head. It happened with Rachel Weisz and its happened to Anna.
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

So would you expect everyone you know to be incredibly angry if you got annoyed on a bad day? She IS human...
DAY TRIPPER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAY TRIPPER »

theres something on the news about her banning photos of her while she is in this play

OH, i just found it. because she is naked in the play, the theatre people will take away your cameras and mobile phones during the show if you try to take her photo.

i guess its got nothing to do with people taking her photo while she is dresst and outside but it might have a little to do with it