School...

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Cheri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: School...

Post by Cheri »

I majored in law but I I found it was not my favorite.So I decide to quit and apply for another one,in order to enter another university I have to take some tests :( My new semester will begin in september.
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beecs »

Hey :D

I am going into my second year of Child Care and Education at College on the 21st September 2009!!! I am looking forward to it as I am working constantly for the next 2 weeks but that means More Money!!! More Stamps!!!

Very good and then I have two weeks off in October so not too long before the next holiday!!!
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

*~ Skydreamer ~* wrote:I go to university and this year wil be my second year.My department is chemistry.It will start on 28th september.But,I admit,I don't like school.And chemistry is very hard really ! ... :roll:
Going for my 2nd year of chemistry too {thumb2} , but im not going up til the 3rd of october, and term starts on the 7th, so thats all good. thankfully my sisters are both back at school/college waay before then. woo for university and its late starting dates! :mrgreen:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i start school the eighth of September ,11th grade for me. itll be cool to see my friends again, but a pain to get back into the classroom, ah well its my second last year of school(if all goes planned) then im off to university most likely.
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

I start school at the 7th of September, here in Vancouver the first day is only 1 hour. You know like to see who your with and everything, so exicted!
Inguteliute
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Inguteliute »

My lessons starts at the 1st of September and I am really nervous because I will have a lot of exams this year (I'm gonna be in the 10th grade). It makes me crazy :lol: Everyday I think about it. I'm just interesting...does the 10th grades have exams in others countries or just in my country? P.S. I'm really sorry for my english.
ladybird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybird »

I start also at the 1st of September, so I have three free days... I'll be in high school, second class. I don't want holidays to finish! God, I'm to lazy to back to school now! :roll:
Wifi Dude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wifi Dude »

third day of school, going good, our teacher has a wii, that we get to play sooo, hes cool, just the waking up is a pain, i like the friends, not the work though {down} im in fifth grade, (ya im 11 but were all here for the same thing bla bla bla lol :mrgreen: )
SophieBooty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SophieBooty »

Well, I go back on the 3rd of September, which is a Thursday, how stupid?!
I will be in Year 10, which is the year that I will be taking the subjects I picked.
So, it should be ok ...
Sophie :D
Inguteliute
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Inguteliute »

Oh today was the first day in my school. Now I feel really tired but I'm happy to see all of my friends. One thing which made me happy was the concert/ festival in my school. It was very funny to see dancing teachers and students together, flying balloons. And the best thing was loud great music outside the school. All people were staring at us and laughing :lol: